Bubble Bound

I have had it with the stuttering So I am now Bubble bound, and quite quickly discovered that as soon as I left inhabited space stutters were gone, smooth approach to planets, the sun smoothly came into view on jump in. Should done this right after 1.3 came out...:eek:. I got sick of testing, trying to find a way to alleviate the stutters I just said the hell with it, put this on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCMonK0-PzY in the background and made way towards the Bubble Nebula.

To those of you that have been out that way, why did you come back??? lol :)

Stay out for too long you tend to get funny in the head, oh and you tend to forget how to dock your ship.:eek:

Last edited:
Stay out for too long you tend to get funny in the head, oh and you tend to forget how to dock your ship.:eek:

Yea I think I would prefer some space madness right now, compared to the stutter madness..

hehe I almost had a panic attack when I came back because of my docking skill (or lack off)

Lol well at the very least it provided another moment of excitement.

Actually it's more of a paranoid moment, especially if you have a months worth of data on board your ship.:(

Stay out - at least it's just your head you have to mess with :) It's far worse in the bubble.

The stuttering is still in the bubble but you stutter with others :( :)

I love how Arjin is escaping one bubble for a much better bubble.

Only thing about heading to the nebula bubble is you may not find a place that will make you a bubble tea as you like so you may need to rely on your 3D food printer (individual results may vary)

Top Bottom