Bug when using keys to access mail

Morning all,

I know I am not the only person suffering from this, but has anyone found a work around to the keyboard being disabled most of the time when I try and check mail for missions etc.
I use keyboard and mouse and cannot find a work around other than a restart when this happens.

Anyone have tips for this, or is it just put up with it until the Devs' figure it out/decide to fix?

Yes it does and this is a repeatable bug. Only way it sometimes doesn't work, is if i press 2 to say check a message then press another console option twice, but even then it may just disable the keyboard again. But this repeatable and will happen about 50% of the time and more so if i forget to switch to another panel before going back to the normal view.

So when you check the mail box and then exit immediately from the menu, the game no longer communicates with the keyboard. Is it serial or USB?

Also, what console option do you press twice? Can you make a video of the bug and the workaround? Maybe we can figure out what the problem is.

Top Bottom