Bugged election, we cannot support our PMF

Ah. Thoght you needed to do specificly them poll data missions..
So if its a war, not election, i am guessing assasination count there?
They count for both, in my experience at least. I've won Elections with nothing but Assassination missions on several occasions.

all missions in any conflict display the influence-redirect effects I highlighted in the screenshot above, and while that's not necessarily a smoking gun that any and all missions count, it does show they get redirected through the same tallying process.

A thing to bear in mind is, as a None->Election->War relation, we have things like
  • Courier Data -> Courier Poll Data -> Courier Strategic Data (courier missions)
  • Deliver Cargo -> Support Election with Cargo -> Deliver War Supplies
  • Recover Black Box -> Recover Black Box -> Recover Black Box

etc.. There's not much functional difference between the states and missions.

It's also worth pointing out that states won't update for you if you're in the system at tick time. You'll need to reload the game to see the state update.

Just an update for those that were interested. We won the elections easily by running non-combat missions for Artemis Corp from the outposts and delivering repair commodities to Rigaux Gateway.

The third (of four) elections is now pending, and again Inara is only showing the pending state next to Dynamic Interstellar, so we're expecting the same again, the mission board will not acknowledge the election state for the duration of the conflict. But we're confident we can win as we have already beaten this faction twice.

Source: https://i.imgur.com/nhiwzb4.png

Top Bottom