By Sidewinder to the center of the galaxy.

I'm still here, you don't believe, how big is space, and how difficult can be finding small ladybug* :)

*especially if ladybug refuse turn on beacon :D

I know this is a late post to the thread. While I do not believe in any God, I wish you the sentiment of "God Speed" Anatis ocellata. I have nothing but admiration that you did this in a sidewinder. Hope that you took a discovery scanner with you!

I know this is a late post to the thread. While I do not believe in any God, I wish you the sentiment of "God Speed" Anatis ocellata. I have nothing but admiration that you did this in a sidewinder. Hope that you took a discovery scanner with you!
My eyes are the best discovery scanner. Just kidding, I took it, but I don't scan everything. Maybe in my further journey I will scan more, because I'm not going home.

Today I have sixty-odd jumps to my place. Three jumps from the target, I stop. I will write about it here. I'll have to do a docking tutorial. I'll let you know as soon as I jump in. If anyone wants to see Sidewinder at Explorer's Anchorage station, I cordially invite you xD

20221210005224_1.jpg

I have 3 jumps to my destiny.

Top Bottom