aisling duval speaks.jpg

IT IS THIRTY MINUTES AFTER DAWN and I'm standing at a location I can't name for obvious reasons, since it is a favorite spot of a certain someone. This is a place she frequents whenever she has a moment to spare and I can only tell you that it's a beach and the view is simply breathtaking. It's an earth-like vista: White sand and a rumbling surf that stretches for miles without blemish or the annoyance of man-made structures. But this isn't Earth: We are on Emerald in the Cemiess system, and that tiny figure below, amiably beckoning me past a small army of intimidating security personnel that have been checking every micron of my recorder and person for the past hour (no AI enabled devices allowed: We're going purely electro-analog - cavities included!) is one of the most powerful women in the known systems.

Aisling Duval wants to talk.

When I first got that message a week ago I was sure this was going to be a run-of-the-mill-exchange, similar to what we all have seen and heard whenever the young royal seeks an audience with the press. The perfectly-manicured and immaculately-cultivated Miss Duval would offer a number of topics to choose from. A limited allowance of questions would be authored by yours-truly and approved/edited/rejected by the imperial goon squad over at Temple Rock where her propaganda unit is perpetually busy printing out eye candy posters about slavery and fashion or some such thing. Poignant blurbs about her diet and radical views towards reform usually reside within the same carefully prepared paragraphs that her fans devour like sweetmeats. The questions for a typical royal interview might as well be cooked up there as well.

In short, the nature of such an “interview” is usually preordained. Normally her highness would remotely answer only those questions that align best with whatever agenda of hers was matching today's outfit or message, and of course she would do so charismatic-ally and beautifully and entirely removed from the actual event of the questions being asked. We would never actually meet in person - for that is how journalism usually exists in the rarefied air of the Duval hemisphere. Regular people seldom get to breathe it.

But this was different, the audibly nervous voice exclaimed on that first connection. This was to be no propaganda piece (And as I sit here going to broadcast with this piece I have yet to see or understand any machinations that would lead me to suspect I have indeed been a tool for such efforts). This was, I was assured over and over, to be a no-holds-barred interview with the woman herself. Nothing is off the table I was repeatedly informed – and my skepticism was quickly reduced to subatomic level when during the second setup call I was suddenly speaking with her Royal Highness herself to arrange the meeting. Live. No handlers to be heard. Just her voice and mine and a tacit agreement to meet on Emerald at a to-be-disclosed location of her choosing for an honest chat.

It was unprecedented. I will repeat that word a lot. Even as I write this down, and days after the event itself, I still cannot quite fully comprehend it.

So then here we were less then a week later and my interview with the princess was about to begin: I was barefooted and strolling slowly and clumsily through immaculate pearl sand on an alien beach as the dawn broke on the horizon of what is justly said to be one of the most beautiful planets in the known systems, and I was about to interrogate Aisling Duval.

“Call me Aisling.”

Well that stops me short. I didn't expect her to be so.. normal? She is not a small woman, but certainly in life it is quite surprising to realize that she is no taller than I am. How tall should a goddess be? Surely taller? Plus we are both barefooted.

I must be over-exposed to those 30 meter glimmering holos of her in the main concourse of Mack Relay where I call home. I see her every day there. You know the ones where she is waving to the great unwashed masses like some giant glowy supermodel nun. Beckoning us all to a better life with that incredible smile and immaculate manicure.

Now, merely life-sized she is straight-backed and her handshake is decisive. A firm grip. She is smiling and her voice is soft but not small. She is instantly familiar and likable: The same smile. The same manicure. The holos don't lie about any of that. Now is also the time to mention that she is very beautiful, as expected. Stunningly so – so that simply to have her smile at you can knock the voice from your throat. The holos don’t lie about that either.

We exchange pleasantries: The glorious view, the world. The climate challenges and after-effects of terraforming that can be tasted on the metallic air. I purposely circle her with non-questions to try and get a feel for my subject, but her small talk is articulate, and guarded. She is sphinx-like in her serene non-committal to the conversation. The weather is lovely. The beach is beautiful. She hopes my journey here was pleasant. Yes she hopes the carbonation project will improve Emerald's biochemical cycle to the third variance.

Eventually I must dive in: The Bomb.

She gives a small nod and a smile "Begin with a bang I guess." We smile together.

The public was never told much more about the failed attempt on your life after it was thwarted.

“Mine and many others – I wasn't alone that day.”

Indeed. But you were the target? Is there any more information about who could have been behind the attack?

She inclines her head. To the side. It could be a yes or a no or simply a reaction as she observes a gull flying over the shoreline. She is impenetrable.

“I was probably the target yes.”

Is there any more information you could share? Has the investigation revealed any suspects?

We are walking slowly along a narrow stretch of pearl-white beach and a long silence ensues. Already five minutes in and I can’t help but fret for the 90 minutes of interview time I have been graciously given that is now being eaten away by her long pause. As a tactic to reduce the number of awkward questions the “long pause” is very effective, I begin to suspect - but I shouldn't be so uncharitable. The answers that follow become full and frank. Shockingly so.

“It would be stupid of me to say who we think was behind the attack – since we don’t have the evidence to ever prove the case. There was a lot of preparation in the effort. It was very professional. But we have a very good idea of who it was. And the attack didn’t go unanswered."

This is unprecedented. I feel I must repeat that. The princess is biting her lip, and I will come to realize during our time together, with a somewhat awe, that she is taking great effort now to reveal what she can and to be frank in her responses whilst refraining from overstepping that murky line where information becomes damaging or even dangerous. It is a masterclass in diplomatic caution and I am all too aware of something I had never expected to encounter today or ever: Her unfeigned vulnerability.

Do you think it was a foreign agency? Or closer to home?

"Both. It’s not unknown that we have – I have – many who stand opposed to what I do and say and even who I am. My name is a target. My works are a target. In that instance the level of insider knowledge to plan such an attack tells us that there were locals involved. Trusted people. And the level of sophistication, and the nature of the attack itself: The location and the ensuing drama that would have occurred. Very public. Very messy. That has all the fingerprints of certain foreign elements."

Will the public ever know who the aggressors were?

“Probably not in my lifetime. These things are held as secrets to avoid outrage, and I think that’s OK. I don’t want people seeking retribution on my behalf.” She smiles that delicate small smile again. “I can tell you that we do know who was involved, with a high level of confidence, and we have made it known to them that we know and they are regretting that action to the very utmost. It was the most costly non-event imaginable for them.”

You feel justice is being served?

“Absolutely.” The smile is toothy and she is suddenly a fantastically beautiful shark. I can't help but smile back.

I would love to keep prying there but I feel we can move on from it. Can we touch on the events pertaining to the engagement. Your engagement.

A small sigh. “Of course.”

Perhaps not everything has been said regarding the cancellation of your nuptials.

“Or too much has…”

Yes indeed – but for example your ex-fiance Jordan Rochester was very quiet on the subject following the Jarl Toredo interview.

“He is a quiet man certainly. And Jarl certainly wasn’t.”

His mother was the author of the public cancellation of the event?

"It was a mutually agreed upon message. But the decision was mine and Jordan's alone: We had the support of those around us, family and friends, when we took that decision. Isolde simply relayed the news as was her natural position. There is no recrimination between Jordan and I – or between our families. We remain friends and I commend him for refraining for speaking publicly and sparing us all further fuel to the flame."

The released interview with Toredo was the primary cause of the cancellation?

"We saw it natural to conclude the relationship for several reasons, some of which had nothing to do with what transpired when Jarl spoke as he did. Not least that the publicity surrounding that character assassination was going to be long-lasting and would undo a great deal of what both of us hoped to achieve."

Can you name the other factors?

"Ah. To be honest marriage is an intimidating proposition. I am sure many can relate. To dedicate your life to another in a partnership. Stepping into that. Affection, intimacy and trust. I can’t pretend to be any different from anyone else in wanting to be sure. Having thoughts. Doubts sometimes. Is this the right path? The right choice? Am I with who I was meant to be with.”

You had personal doubts about the marriage?

"I think anyone who says they don’t have any doubts before getting married is a liar or an idiot or one-in-a-million jackpot winner. Any of whom I would be quite jealous of at that moment when I had my own. But I had no doubts of Jordan’s sincerity or feelings, and I hold him in the highest regard. He would have been a devoted and truly wonderful companion. Perhaps in the end I was faced with my own limitations: That I am not yet ready to settle into the matrimonial path and the road to political dynasty. I was resistant perhaps, and what occurred afterwards, when Jarl spoke as he did, was simply a catalyst for the eventual dissolution of our arrangement."

Dissolution of the arrangement” sounds very formal. Even businesslike?

“I suppose it does. There is definitely a business-like aspect to royal matrimonial affairs. What can be gained in the union. There is no secret to that.”

Last edited:
aisling duval 9sm.jpg

Can we talk about love?

A genuine smile with only a hint of anguish. “I suppose we must.”

We have stopped walking and are watching what she tells me are terns descended from the arctic variant but that have increased greatly in size through natural evolution here on Emerald. Great flapping things that ride the low air currents over the waves, they are only slightly genetically enhanced to encourage their survive-ability in the high metal atmosphere typical of a young terraform. These birds’ great-great-grandparents to the n’th degree were carried here from Earth a century ago in plastic eggs and now they teem and flourish on an alien shore. A testament to pre-purposed conception. This is also where our conversation steers unexpectedly.

“I was not planned. Mine was a natural birth. Very little interference before or after.”

You mean antenatal reprogramming?

“They screened my embryo for the usual suspects of course – If I had polio I’m sure it was nuked right out of the RNA, but there was no enhancement. I wasn’t boiled up in a lab. My teeth are crooked. I struggle with languages and modest math problems. I am no genetically modified marvel. I am simply the result of a mother and fathers love.”

That’s surprising in an age where embryos can be given two hearts. An extra lung to survive high oxygen biospheres.

“Our technology sometimes outreaches our humanity. That is not to say someone with three lungs is less human or more human. Simply we attempt to engineer humans the way we engineer our starships. Yet the human soul – the spirit – cannot be so manipulated. Love is.. pure. Two hearts don’t make us better at it.” Hers is a genuine laugh.

You are a “fan” of love.

“Oh yes. It describes me. It made me.”

Did you love Jordan Rochester?

Another of her long pauses follows and I realize I have no idea how much time I have left for this interview. Her words are inter-joined with long pauses and moments of pacific contemplation, as she considers every question with a wary seriousness. I feel like I have only begun to get to know my subject, but I have no doubt that she is being brutally and sacrificially sincere in her answers to me. Even now at the far distant editing table, that certainty has not left me to this very moment.

“I would never enter a relationship if feelings – true feelings – were not present. Whatever has been said or is now being said about me – I cannot contrive affection. I would not be who I am if I could. Or want to be that person. Whether those feelings are “love” or “the hope for love” I honestly cannot say with certainty. Can anyone? But my feelings for Jordan were not false."

You wanted to love him?

"Absolutely. And I do love him to some levels. I admire him a great deal and we had a very immediate connection. In some ways we were perfect for each other and, even that fact alone can be so enticing: to be with a partner that can anticipate and meet you and match you. There is great comfort and closeness in that. I don’t want to say “it was love” or “it was not love”. I tried to be in love. And wanted to be."

You’re revealing a tremendously intimate side of yourself here. I wonder have you given thought to having these thoughts public?

A small shrug. “Would it be any worse? To be honest I think Jordan deserves me to say out loud to the world that he is a fine man and would make a worthy husband. His behavior has been beyond reproach. He deserves genuine love and respect. The world should know I will always have that for him.”

Jarl Toredo then.

The teeth are showing in her smile. I am unsure how close the beautiful shark lies underneath. “Jarl is a very complicated person. Another who I hold in high regard.”

Did you love him.

"I don’t want to say no – for the same reasons that I mentioned earlier. People need to know that these are inherently good men. I respect Jarl. For his work, and commitment to ideals I share with him and hold very strongly. And I hold no grudge towards him for what he has been saying, except that I think it was rash and not very well thought out. But I do not love him in that way he assumed or proclaimed. And it was presumptuous of him to have demanded it."

Were you in a relationship with him? Did that interfere with your engagement as he described.

"There are two aspects to that question: As to a relationship I think there were moments where the possibility of a relationship with Jarl could have grown if we had taken that step after we first met. But we didn’t. Certainly not to the level that has been advertised. And with regard to the timing: At no point during my engagement did any conflict arise. I was fond of Jarl, and he was certainly an interesting man that gave me a very positive impression when we first met. I think he felt spurned when I began seeing Jordan, but he had very unrealistic expectations. It kind of goes with the territory with dreamers though. Jarl is absolutely a dreamer.”

Was there any impropriety? There is a lot of speculation around the nature of these relationships and how they might have conflicted.

"You’re speaking of infidelity."

Yes.

"Then no. Absolutely not. Although I totally accept the blame that I was naive in assuming Jarl and I could pursue a professional and cordial platonic relationship after I began seeing Jordan. Jarl is a man of high personal integrity but I underestimated the depths of his feelings. I regret greatly that it impacted Unchain the way that it did by his leaving. Also that this whole affair has totally overwhelmed and drowned the message that that work is supposed to have is extremely distressing to me."

This is why you wanted this interview?

"Yes. Absolutely. The story of the moment needs to be the growing momentum in the Empire for enlightenment and freedom and change. To end slavery and bring new opportunities through peace and dialog. The story should be so much more than who sleeps with whom or who dumps who."

That brings us possibly to the most awkward of questions: were you engaged in sexual relationships with both of these men at the same time?

“It’s very frustrating. To be suddenly defined by the net value of the men I align myself to. It’s funny in a very unfunny way how we can travel the stars and yet still be pulled into the old misogyny of centuries ago. Where a woman’s worth is no more that the sum of her liaisons. And how much less worth is she when there is a suggestion of impropriety? Infidelity! That medieval horror.”

If looks could kill those terns would be toast. I am relieved her gaze is over there with the winged things. “Consider especially the irony that we live in an era of unprecedented slavery and the reduction of human beings to chattel and beasts of labor at a level never before seen in human history. Including subjugation for sex and pleasure. Where every man or woman of standing may simply own any number of human beings for the vilest and most demeaning of purposes. Where then does moral outrage really sit? How many men of public image and propriety are challenged for their concubines and paramours and maids of service? How many should be? And then why should I be targeted who simply steps out of their shadow?”

You are one of the most powerful people in the systems. You cannot avoid scrutiny.

“True. But speak to me of the names or numbers of the mistresses and paramours of any other of the heads of state. Does anyone count? Does anyone care? “

Perhaps they would if it affected the power structure of the Empire – but I think your point is very valid. There is definitely a double standard where the romantic attitude of fair young ladies can be examined in detail. Does that handicap you in any way? That you are something of a sex object to the masses as well as a figurehead to the cause? It could be argued that you use that quite effectively when the need arises. Is it a two edged blade?

“You flatter me. But the simple fact is that I am a simple person when affairs of the heart are concerned. What I wear and how I look are superficial things. In all things truly personal I am propelled by love and fairness and I place my trust in truth even as I still learn and I still explore the depths of my own feelings and affections. Let’s be honest that I have very limited experience with these things in the fishbowl of public life I exist in. It is ever illuminated and ever scrutinized and I have no other real yardstick to define what is right or not for a relationship than that I must be honest and expect honesty.”

Unprecedented. I don’t believe I have borne witness to a public figure speaking with such candor about their own personal life. And it is not easy to put to printed word the raw vulnerability revealed in this moment. I can only nod and wait for her to continue.

“I am no scarlet woman that enters the bed of every man that woos her or even catches her eye. Nor do I seek the thrill of multiple lovers. I would be quite happy – more than happy – to have a single close and intimate friend. I have had my own experience with less-than-honest partners, also whilst under the extreme scrutiny of the public eye –but even that has helped define my own intimate moral code. And I have learned that I deplore manipulation.”

She is fierce and she is angry now and I am impressed at her articulate distress. As I relate now word for word her outpouring I can honestly state that at no time did I feel that she was playing the victim with me or employing any ruse. She spoke as if a woman injured. As a girl confused. And that she has made the decision to speak now is I believe the result of a very heavy burden that sits upon her: The need simply to be heard when she has been wronged. We sit for a moment in silence and eventually her anger subsides as she contemplates the light-winged birds.

“If cheat is the word you are looking for, or that people are looking for, then: No. I would never and did not “cheat” on Jordan. What happened with Jarl was the barest possibility of a relationship, based on mutual curiosities when we first met, but it was over nearly before it began, and occurred for the most part before I began the formal courtship with Jordan. Jarl has greatly misconstrued that limited possibility and I regret we couldn’t have resolved it privately. The world would be a very different place.”

You would be married for starters.

“Well. Perhaps. Perhaps not. Some of what I described earlier was possibly unavoidable. Marriage is not simply a yes or no proposition, despite what the movies would have us believe.”

Have you been in contact with Jarl Toledo after the Solomon interview.

“No. That’s distressing to me. I worry for him and hope he takes contact.”

As a friend.

“Of course. Always.”

Do you think he regrets the interview? Do you understand why he did it? Can you forgive him.

“There is nothing to forgive. I have said before and I mean truly that Jarl is an incredibly forthright individual. He is my friend. I do not imagine he betrayed our shared confidence, nor went to such extreme exaggerations, entirely of his own free will.”

He was coerced?

“Manipulated perhaps? I don’t know but I worry.”

Do you have any evidence?

“Nothing court-worthy. I can simply say that Unchain and the work we were doing was very much his life’s work as well. To leave it thus, and to see it so compromised and overshadowed by this drama must have caused him a great deal of pain. I cannot believe he willingly threw that away to make a grand statement that flies in the face of reality and propriety.”

Is there any possibility this whole event has been manufactured to discredit you?

“Does Emerald orbit Jade? Absolutely. And as I say: I hold no ill-will towards Jarl. But I feel certainly that more damage has been done to the name and effort of Unchain and everything we are trying to do there than a dozen bombs at fundraisers.”

Perhaps the same individuals?

“Certainly assassination has many forms. We shall see.”

I form the words like a slow child putting together a maths puzzle: “The target is Unchain really?”

She nods and smiles brightly at me. It is a piercing glance and I melt with her approval like that dull child receiving his gold star. And from this moment on in the interview I must report that my feelings were probably not entirely objective. I had suddenly earned her favor in some small way. Is this the so called “Aisling effect?”

Her eyes seem to shine and her voice is as melodic as song: “That’s it and all of it! Noone would care if I was off posting swimsuit calanders or dating spikeball players or give a damn about any of it if it wasn’t for the work that we do. The important work we do. It is bigger than me or Jarl or anybody.”

Unchain then. You’ve spearheaded many worthy initiatives but really the slave trade is undented. Do you really believe the Empire can abolish slavery? Will your effort ever achieve that?

“Yes. God yes. A thousand times yes. We have machines that can do anything a human can do by way of labour or endeavour. Slavery has become a machine, tended by those that know of nothing else. Yet that machine is a trap that slows us down as a species.”

In what way?

So I now have no doubt that this IS the Aisling effect. I want to believe this woman so much now. To believe in her as she transforms into the firebrand one hears about in the low frequency trouble-maker beam-casts. And the very fact that this skeptical journalist of 20 years hard graft has been reduced in mere hours to a simple acolyte sitting in sand at her feet? Unprecedented. Like many of you I have always understood her message, and understood it personally to be righteous in the same way as perhaps I refrain from eating a third burger for lunch or will swipe a credit or two in the direction of a worthy charity vendor, but to have her now proclaiming these things with such vehemence and passion is as to hear truth for the first time - as true as the surf that speaks behind her. How can I possibly explain to you the reader that nothing else mattered at the moment she spoke but the cause she proclaimed?

She proclaims it beautifully: “Imagine an explorer, winged and untethered and reaching into the void at speeds approaching light. A firefly in the cosmos.“ It is a powerful image. As she holds her hand out I can almost envision a single firefly.

“And think of all those that will never have those wings. Tied to drudgery or debt or servitude or worse. Our imperial thralls” She clasps her small fist tightly.

She commands: “Now. Release them. One by one. Give them opportunities.” The fist opens. “More fireflies. Still more. Spreading towards the stars. Learning new places and secrets.”

I swear I can see it. No mere hallucination. I am entranced by her words. Her mesmerizing stare. The glance of light in her eyes: "This is how we grow. This is how we become more. By untying ourselves. What is true for the explorers holds true for humanity. We need wings – not chains.” We smile at each other for a single eternal moment. I am probably nodding stupidly."

“I am preaching to you.”

You’re very persuasive.

“Its easy when it’s the truth. That was the very first line of a beautiful piece of writing so very long ago: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. What a beautiful notion. How did we forget it?”

The declaration of Independence. I’ve heard of it.

“Yes but think about what it says: That truth is so obvious it needs no rational explanation to a rational person. We simply know it intuitively to be right. Truth is the very measuring stick of civilization.”

Truth and politics make uneasy partners in politics.

“True. We need to change that part first.”

You were very much opposed to the actions of Autonomy in freeing the Eotienses 4000 and made the comparison to setting loose cattle. Surely their actions were righteous in the context you describe: Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Wasn’t Garret Kline pursuing truth?

“In his own way certainly, but I really believe to release any creature man or animal from servitude without any chance to survive is as cruel as any bondage.”

Is that your choice to make for them? Many slaves would say they would prefer to die free than live in chains.

"That’s… A perspective. I don’t think it is so black and white. We interceded in the Eotienses case because otherwise those people would have certainly starved to death. Worse."

You bought the slaves.

"Disease, Murder, , Starvation .They would have suffered the downward spiral that humans-of-no-value suffer in a system built to measure the worth of every person from the moment they are conceived. We cannot ignore the system we are in. I think Garret Kline had a good intention but a tragically poor notion of how to proceed. I am glad we were able to step in. Now we can emancipate them carefully back into the system."

The same system that enslaved them.

“Yes, which we are constantly seeking to change for the better. One firefly at a time.”

Will you be allowed to? One could argue that the forces arrayed against you in that regard are no less formidable than the enemies you face as a face of the empire. How does one battle from within?

“I don’t think its a battle so much as a very slow dance. But yes it is important never to underestimate the strength of feeling on the other side, as well as the very potent forces that consider slavery an essential part of our manifest imperial destiny.”

This is a very large subject. We could be here all day.

“It is. One could write a book.”

Perhaps I will.

“I would love to read it.”

And suddenly there are no more questions left to ask nor time to ask them. A large(!!) security individual is approaching and we must say goodbye suddenly.

I feel like we just started but I see that we’ve run to the end of our time.

“As do I. And thank you for your questions.” Again there is that genuine smile. We are shaking hands now and I have a vague sense of loss.

Thank you for your candor. Will there be a possibility to continue?

“Perhaps. I admit this was a little painful so let me take some time on that.”

Then she is whisked away before I can simply answer “of course.” In mere minutes a sleek white hopper launches from the grass behind me and speeds her back to her palace or some fairy-tale location that you and I would never see or be allowed entry into. A sanctuary for the most elite and singularly valuable member of our society. Her Royal Highness Aisling Duval, heir apparent to the single most powerful seat in recorded and unrecorded human history. Yet I sit alone on the beach with the terns and realize that I have just gained entry into an even more precious and rare sanctuary for the briefest of moments. And how to explain that to the readers?

Simply by this: Yes. She is everything that has been said about her. There is no exaggeration to her beauty, her charm or her grace. She is shockingly intelligent and funny in that way that only people who know themselves and who are well with themselves can be. And that I learned this in a mere hour and a half means that now I truly understand what people call “the Aisling effect”. That to know her is to love her.

But do I believe her? Do I trust her?

Yes. I trust her. I believe her. And now I believe in her.

Sharice Deej Enderlin, Independent correspondent.

If only the interview reflected this.
She definitely exceeded the interviewer yes. As they say themselves: "How can I possibly explain to you the reader that nothing else mattered at the moment she spoke but the cause she proclaimed?" "...And how to explain that to the readers?". I hope their struggle comes across. Thanks for reading :)

If only the interview reflected this.
Trust me, she is😉
Aisling Duval Contacts Hadrian Duval
05 APR 3305

Princess Aisling Duval has revealed that she recently visited Imperator Hadrian Augustus Duval, leader of the isolationist group Nova Imperium.

The Imperial Herald published her statement:

“For some time, I have regretted my initial dismissal of Hadrian. Had I known that Arissa intended to carry out such a brutal purge of his followers, my approach would have been different.”

“Although he has been labelled an enemy of the Empire, I found myself unable to ignore this new member of the Duval family, and so requested a meeting in the Paresa system.”

“Another reason to make contact was to verify his claim to be Emperor Hengist's grandson. All the genetic tests were conclusive – Hadrian is indeed my cousin by blood.”

“We have now opened a dialogue to see if there can ever be common ground between us. Perhaps together we can heal divisions within the Empire.”

Top Bottom