Calling All XB Cmdrs.

I’m just reaching out from the X-Box/PS side of the Alliance Rapid-Reaction Corps. It sounds very much as though, since the split, most of the ED Squadrons are struggling when it comes to the Legacy side of things. Many Cmdrs have made the switch from console to play on PC and many others have just quit playing altogether. More than understandable of course. I’m just ‘testing the water’ to see if there are any Squadrons out there who might be interested in forming an inter-squadron ‘console alliance’ of sorts, whereby we could work together to try and make things more interesting for each other? Mutual BGS work, exploration trips, winging up to fight wars, bounty hunting or whatever really. Anything which might give us all a reason to enjoy logging on and playing. It seems that from a Legacy point of view, many Squadrons are struggling along with very small groups of XB/PS players and are finding it hard to keep morale high. Definitely the case at our end for the console guys.

If your Squadron is interested, please feel free to shout up. We are based in Zaonce and so obviously there will be the distance between us to consider from a practical point of view but hopefully there are a few Squadrons who might be in a position to consider the idea?

Kind regards,

Cmdr Harrier (Legacy Squadron Leader -ARRC)

Just thought it would be fun to be the probable last console poster this year and maybe for all eternity on this ere xbox section of the forum. lol

O7 cmdrs, new here,playing the game for 18 months now, all solo, legacy has enuf content for me to still enjoy the game, plenty to grind for ,always , got my fc ,finally, how do you guys and gals make money since ,split and eddb resigning ?

i make credits doing the things i enjoy. so, it changes every little bit. currently, i'm purchasing Silver from an Extraction System and a Refinery System for 33,000 credits and selling in an Industrial System at a Station in Boom State for 49,000 credits. in a Type 9, i make roughly 7-8 million profit per trip. i also take Mining Missions from the Faction in Boom State that pay 50 million credits for roughly 600 or 700 tons of Bertrandite. rather than mine the Bertrandite, i just purchase it from the Extraction System and then turn it in. not fastest way to earn credits, but it scratches the space trucker itch.

I'm currently in taygeta running cargo missions to cavalieri, once allied with the 3 factions you can earn 100m an hour running ,gold ,palladium and silver, if there's no cargo missions I go to the nearby compromised nav beacon for some bounty hunting or make the short trip to baldr and farm imperial shielding and trade it for other 5* mats, busy busy 😀

nice. what does system traffic look like in Taygeta?

the systems i'm hanging out in have between 20-40 ships a day. i mean, i never see the other Commanders. but, that's pretty busy for Legacy.

nice. what does system traffic look like in Taygeta?

the systems i'm hanging out in have between 20-40 ships a day. i mean, i never see the other Commanders. but, that's pretty busy for Legacy.
Very quiet in taygeta, I play in solo ,keeps the cargo missions for me, the jump to cavalieri is 5ly, so fast in and out

Top Bottom