Came back after 3+ years of absence.

Now l know the pwa is buggy or broken but...for me it still works...sort of. Anyways I hate mining as much as anyone else. So l mine what l need. Tritium is my need atm.
I'm mining tritium out in the black to fill my hungry carrier.
Mapping is very profitable.
Adding high metal content planets makes alot of credits..more scanning but l think well worth the aggro. Usual suspects too namely elws waterworlds, terraformables, and also... ringed planets. If your intent on finding your own lucrative double or triple hotspot.
I've found quite a few so far.
Banked about a billion credits mapping over the last few mths.
It's not going to stack against mining painite or ltds etc but it's alot more satisfying.
And your tags are all over the place hehe

Now l know the pwa is buggy or broken but...for me it still works...sort of. Anyways I hate mining as much as anyone else. So l mine what l need. Tritium is my need atm.
I'm mining tritium out in the black to fill my hungry carrier.
Mapping is very profitable.
Adding high metal content planets makes alot of credits..more scanning but l think well worth the aggro. Usual suspects too namely elws waterworlds, terraformables, and also... ringed planets. If your intent on finding your own lucrative double or triple hotspot.
I've found quite a few so far.
Banked about a billion credits mapping over the last few mths.
It's not going to stack against mining painite or ltds etc but it's alot more satisfying.
And your tags are all over the place hehe

Love the exploration to the bones.

Will fly again sometime soon. When i'll try some of the new content (for me) a little more.

And when i find out how to do it in current exploration meta and refit asp or conda properly. Like - modules, AFMU (there was none back then) and other such.

Last edited:
extremists ... :ROFLMAO:
go blow up a core, man, just for the booom's sake!

tbh, i've never ever fit a single passenger cabin. i did try to help in some evacuation, but the suckers would rather burn alive than setting a foot on my not so clean cargo containers ... yeah, extremists!
I intend to do it one day. If only, as you say, to blow stuff up and it'd be nice if I could refuel my carrier that way sometimes.

I'm out in the galactic centre right now, left the carrier behind. That's another thing that massively changed. The last time I was here, no planetary landing, no neutron highway, no engineers, no guardian fsd boost. I took a detour via Colonia and the whole 32kly journey took me a few hours, no more than 6. Did it in a day.

Took me over a week back then! I found the whole process hugely fun, this time. And it's extremely gratifying to note that this region of space is still untouched (except by me and I'm guessing whatever commanders used the same neutron stars I did to pass nearby). Countless black holes here (I tagged 100 last time and there are still so many).

The last few months have probably been the most fun I've had in the game, except perhaps for those first few weeks when it all started.

Oh...

Where did powerplay have gone?

Cannot find it anywhere, and cant quite remember where was it. But somewhere it was... And now its a galaxy map only feature or what?

When I read the title I thought, nay hoped, it would herald the return of BAZMEZON!

Ah to behold them again, quick of wit, stout of thigh, hips of a snake, the wisdom in their eye.

Their solitary 'I quit' rant post was a work of poetry that would have made Shakespear put down his quill (if he hadn't already died some centuries prior from getting into a fist fight with Rabbie Burns and an itinerant labourer).

Ah BAZMEZON, gone but his memory does live on.

Back to topic: welcome back OP, glad your enjoying things again. I had a break for a few months. It was CG's that brought me back.

cead8c6500[1].jpg

Ok, that was faster than ever before. But still a good beginning of my humble comeback.

BUT STILL, that was freaking fast... Cant get used to it at the moment...

Welcome back. I was yet another returnee after a 3 year absence!

Enjoy the return. The game has improved in many many small ways that day in day out players might not think that much about but they add up to a sizeable step for us.

I will probably never manage a fleet carrier, but the game is still fun without one.

Tried full capabilities of exploring in current patch... Like, with a full heart that goes into it, properly.

MY GOD the game is gorgeous right now. Every mechanic and sounds that mechanic is producing is outstanding. Visual direction of it too. Some clinks, qwerks, noises, launched probes to the orbit on a planet - simply gorgeous.

Dunno what else to say. Im out of the bubble for some time i guess.

Elite has transformed into some solid game about space stuff.

Tried full capabilities of exploring in current patch... Like, with a full heart that goes into it, properly.

MY GOD the game is gorgeous right now. Every mechanic and sounds that mechanic is producing is outstanding. Visual direction of it too. Some clinks, qwerks, noises, launched probes to the orbit on a planet - simply gorgeous.

Dunno what else to say. Im out of the bubble for some time i guess.

Elite has transformed into some solid game about space stuff.

A satisfied player.....we should mount him on the wall.

Where do I make these mysterious billions?

I'm a long-time Commander, too. I returned about 3 months ago (what happened that caused us all to return?).

I had 400 million in the bank. I went crazy mining and now have 1.7 billion, but I really want to do some other stuff to make credits for a FC.

Tell me some stories please. What did i miss? And what did i miss with the players that are playing in this beatiful game to fiercely complain about the 'not enough credts' theme? I barely understands. Thanks in advance.

🤷‍♂️ You haven't missed anything worth mentioning. Its the same game you played three years ago. Come back next year, when we'll have some tangible stories to tell with the release of Odyssey.

🤷‍♂️ You haven't missed anything worth mentioning. Its the same game you played three years ago. Come back next year, when we'll have some tangible stories to tell with the release of Odyssey.
If you've played for the whole three years, or maybe haven't but still hung about for the same time, you'd be forgiven for thinking this perhaps...

The game changed considerably in that time though. It helps to have the actual perspective of leaving then returning. Much like the annoyance of having middle distance relatives comment on how remarkable it is that you've grown in the several years they've not seen you.

More so now I'm in my 40s...

You didn't even read his post, did you?

Tell me some stories please. What did i miss? And what did i miss with the players that are playing in this beatiful game to fiercely complain about the 'not enough credts' theme? I barely understands. Thanks in advance.
Glad you enjoy it (y)
Meet up with a group of likeminded people for even more fun :)

I think i forgot if this feature was present or not.

Is there some setting to NOT to wake the panels (left, right, legs-one, upper-one) if im just watching the scenery where im pleased to?

So, they would activate only to buttons which were designated to them (in my case - the hut-buttons on the joystick).

It seemed to me that somewhere there was such thing, but i cant remember right now.

Back
Top Bottom