Camera modes

What's there is great, very usable once you get used to it. I'd like to see 2 more modes, though:

- Snap to rail: Be able to lock to the rail of a coaster or track ride, and be able to "walk" the track forward and backward, with the camera following every bank at whatever speed you're moving. Able to turn 360° but locked to the track. Ride cam is useful, but it would be nice to be able to step through it slower.

- Drop to path: Be able to drop down to a path as if you're a park patron, but able to move about freely instead of following somebody's else's POV. (I often select patrons just to use their POV, but it's frustrating when they don't go or look where I want to look.) The camera would be able to go anywhere they are able to go, and turn freely to look in any direction from that height.

Can we please turn off collisions for the free-moving camera? Or allow the option to turn it off? It's really frustrating to be working in a tight space, on a building, scenery, or in a ride tunnel, and a slight angle change kicks the camera out through a wall or part of the terrain, leaving me to have to navigate back in. Should be able to just zoom right back in through whatever is there.

Top Bottom