Can I migrate from PC to PS5?

Hi,

I have spent a lot of time building a PC account (Demosnare) and wanted to give it a go but seems development is cancelled? Anyone know if there are any plans otherwise?

Last edited:
short answer =Nope..
1 First there is NO PS5 native version..
2 There is no enhanced for PS5 version..
3 There is only a PS4 version which you then can play in backwards compatablity mode on PS5 so the game looks exactly like the PS4 version as thats all there is
3 Fdev can only create an Fdev account for you they cant create a PSN account.
4 The PS4 commander name is the same name as the PSN account so you have to Buy the PSN copy first...

Geforce now exists for under powered patatos PC to run the title via controllers via subscription..
So most players have been provided a free PC copy to move over to PC from console...
They dont want it the other way around... So don't support assets transfer to consoles..

Last edited:
Hi,

I have spent a lot of time building a PC account (Demosnare) and wanted to give it a go but seems development is cancelled? Anyone know if there are any plans otherwise?
what? when was pc development canceled? update 16 was / is scheduled to be released on pc soon...
What info do you got and where did you get it?

what? when was pc development canceled? update 16 was / is scheduled to be released on pc soon...
What info do you got and where did you get it?
I think OP was just referring to console development. From the thread title it seems they have a PC account they were hoping to transfer to PS5, and were dismayed to find that Elite had cancelled further console development beyond what already exists on Xbox/PS4.

Top Bottom