Can someone help me out!!!

I really need help on how to use blender. I am trying to make some tool kit items and i can not understand how to move their arms into different pose. please help me out

Using Blender and using the Thememaker's Toolkit are two different things -- although Blender can be used to create Toolkit content, the devs were using something proprietary (Maya? 3DSMax?), anything you make in Blender has to be something you can export in .fbx format with specific limitations that the Toolkit can handle.

So are you trying to create a model in a specific pose in Blender that'll be used as a static prop in Planco? Are you trying to create an animation in Blender? Are you trying to export a rigged / animated model (with its animation) in .fbx for an animated prop in Planco, are you trying to upload that thru the Toolkit? Although interrelated of course, these are all separate problems.

For help with Blender I'd recommend the Blender Artists Forum, it's usually newbie-friendly.

1670001822465.png

I am trying to take this model and pose her with her arms down by her side using blender and put it on planet coaster

. . . this model and pose her with her arms down by her side using blender and put it on planet coaster
That looks like a Kingdom Hearts game-ready model, downloadable from a few places, so I did. Good news is it's reasonably game-ready, all-trigons and low-poly. Bad news is it's optimized for Playstation animation -- not just rigged (the fbx file), but eight separate models. Several polys have normals facing wrong (guess Playstation doesn't care). The arms are in three pieces, the face is in three pieces . . .

But since the fbx is rigged, you can use that. Select the Armature, go into Pose Mode, and rotate the shoulder bones (named joint102 and joint158) on the Y (green) axis using the Rotate tool.

screenshot.2022-12-05 12.19.21.png

Then in Object Mode individually select each of the models (geometry0 thru geometry7) and individually in the modifier properties apply the armature. Then select all eight of the models at once and clear the parent while keeping transforms (alt-P). Then you can delete the Armature and the models will stay in pose.

You've still got a lot of work after that (which I can't help you with, you might wanna search YouTube vids), but you'll have the pose baked. This is the one I used for what I just described:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxc65eL6lTQ

That looks like a Kingdom Hearts game-ready model, downloadable from a few places, so I did. Good news is it's reasonably game-ready, all-trigons and low-poly. Bad news is it's optimized for Playstation animation -- not just rigged (the fbx file), but eight separate models. Several polys have normals facing wrong (guess Playstation doesn't care). The arms are in three pieces, the face is in three pieces . . .

But since the fbx is rigged, you can use that. Select the Armature, go into Pose Mode, and rotate the shoulder bones (named joint102 and joint158) on the Y (green) axis using the Rotate tool.

View attachment 336065

Then in Object Mode individually select each of the models (geometry0 thru geometry7) and individually in the modifier properties apply the armature. Then select all eight of the models at once and clear the parent while keeping transforms (alt-P). Then you can delete the Armature and the models will stay in pose.

You've still got a lot of work after that (which I can't help you with, you might wanna search YouTube vids), but you'll have the pose baked. This is the one I used for what I just described:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxc65eL6lTQ
how can i get her hand to come down with the rest of her arm

how can i get her hand to come down with the rest of her arm
Look at the picture I posted, in the Outliner (on the right) -- see how I've selected the Armature? With that selected, in Pose Mode, the two bones I mentioned above each pose one of the two entire arms (including the puff-sleeve of the shoulder).

Top Bottom