Can someone please explain neutron star jumps to me!?!

I have an anaconda with a neutron star 1 system from my home system. I have zero cargo in hold, 6A Frame Shift Drive(8 ton max fuel per jump) and a 5C Fuel Tank (32 Ton) that is full when making my jump to the neutron star. My jump ranges from minimum to maximum are 20.07 / 33.95 / 35.32ly.

After jumping to the neutron star I have about 85% of my tank left. I proceed to supercharge my FSD for the route... "FSD SuperCharged"... then attempt to make the 50ly jump in my route but get this warning "Frame shift drive canceled : jump exceeds drive fuel use limit of 8 tons". What is the neutron star supposed to supercharge if not the max fuel per jump of 8 tons? The jump according to my fuel gauge will only bring me down to about 25% fuel, so I have enough fuel. Iv tried shifting and adjusting my route, tried to make a single 42ly jump to a fuel star and still get that warning. It would seem my ship is not actually getting any charge from the star, yet when I look in the galaxy map the blue lines indicating possible max jumps all extend out to around 50ly.

What am I doing wrong !?!

Top Bottom