Can the Bactrian Camel's cost be changed in Franchise Mode

The Bactrian Camel in Planet Zoo is not the Wild Bactrian, instead is the Domestic Bactrian, so, why is it for conservation credits, it should be in the same league as the Llama, is a camelid as well, where it has a coin cost and a conservation credit cost for better animals, I feel as if the Domestic Bactrian, as not being an endangered species, should have a coin and conservation credit pricing, this can be the same for the future inclusion of the Dromedary Camel

I wanted to bring this up too after the latest update that makes it so domesticated animals like the camel and llama could not be released to the wild.
I think they should be purchased from the exchange with money alone, as you could only get money by selling them as you could never release them to the wild and earn conservation credits.

I am curious to know if this makes sense to anyone else, as I have recently gotten back to the game (still rather new to the PZ experience) after some time and I may be missing why these domestic animals could be listed in the exchange with conservation credits. Do they yeild more money when sold compared to other domesticated animals?

Top Bottom