Can we get a Idle Weapon Pose Standing/Walking

The NPCs already patrol the base with their weapon in hand in an idle pose.

For screenshots/roleplaying/machinima (Rebuy Unlimited) it would be awesome if we could also hold our weapon in a relaxed/idle state:

vPwRuTs.png

Boring:

UhkOTx8.png

Thanks! o7

In one of the first marketing videos they showed short snippets of using body tracking to record accurate movement for the game. Surely they didn't just record 5-6 variants and called it a day. What priority list they have that NPCs drooling in their sleep are more important than variable poses and emotes of actual players?

In one of the first marketing videos they showed short snippets of using body tracking to record accurate movement for the game. Surely they didn't just record 5-6 variants and called it a day. What priority list they have that NPCs drooling in their sleep are more important than variable poses and emotes of actual players?
That man is a national treasure don’t you dare attack Peter the sleeper!
Op I agree with you, and @Hoxalicious you’re right that it’s in the vein of social emotes. I hope that sort of social stuff is on the way. I will hand on heart spend 1 million space bucks on booze when the bartenders start selling it too.

Emotes, poses, and the simple act of sitting or leaning on furniture or the environment would be very much appreciated.

While not important, it's nice not feeling like some drone, I sit around all the time in Star Citizen, DayZ, (and others alike) just to take in the environment for my own personal enjoyment, I'd do the same with Elite.
Immersing myself and going out on a 5k+ly excursion, and stopping on a moon during a sunset to sit on a rock or my SRV and eat my lunch or dinner while I listen to calming music. - A warm coffee, a ham and cheese sandwich in the late afternoon with some nice 80's hits playing in the background while writing in my logbook, I'd like that.

I'd really like to see that.
It would be a detail really sweet to have, considering the game is pretty cinematographic and photogenic on its own, more character poses should be a must!

Top Bottom