Can we please get the plants from the Butterfly exhibit as a standalone foaliage?

I would love if we could get those models as a standalone placeable foliage. I do not mind if they do not have 3 variants as most plants, I just really want these, they look amazing and would be awesome for building gardens.

matthew-stevens-dlc12-beautyshot-09.jpg

matthew-stevens-dlc12-buddliashots-01.jpg

matthew-stevens-dlc12-beautyshot-15.jpg

matthew-stevens-dlc12-beautyshot-18.jpg

Dear @Lydiah Moon sorry for tag but can you please tell the devs it would be amazing to get these beautiful plants from butterfly exhibit as placeable foliage? The models are so beautiful it is shame we cannot use them for gardens :)

I feel like part of the appeal of simulation building games in general is being able to customize everything down to choosing which plants to put where. So yeah I think its strange to have these plants in WE butterfly exhibit yet not any other way.

Well, we got one of the pant species form the butterfly house, but only in much smaller sizes. Would it have been so much work to copy paste the one in the exhibit with the same shape and size? Sometimes Frontier makes strange choices.

Top Bottom