Can You Ride In Another Players Ship?

I have some missions to hand in to a station thats run by a faction that is hostile to me.

I can't land there in my own ship, and I can't book a shuttle to a hostile station, is there some way to board another players ship then get out?

I know you can ride along with someone else as a hologram, but that doesn't allow you to get out of the ship and walk around.

I have some missions to hand in to a station thats run by a faction that is hostile to me.

I can't land there in my own ship, and I can't book a shuttle to a hostile station, is there some way to board another players ship then get out?

I know you can ride along with someone else as a hologram, but that doesn't allow you to get out of the ship and walk around.

Yes, it's possible to team up, and board another player' ship
However, there is a possibility that if that player is scanned (with you onboard) to be shot at - not sure, i've not tested this and i've not seen any reports about it

The solution I believe is to improve your standing to get rid of the hostility. Go to a place not controlled by the hostile faction, access the mission board and run a few missions for them to improve your rep.

The timer may run out though.

Steve

The solution I believe is to improve your standing to get rid of the hostility. Go to a place not controlled by the hostile faction, access the mission board and run a few missions for them to improve your rep.

The timer may run out though.

Steve
I'm not going to do that, but that does seem to be an option.
The missions are complete and I need to hand them in to get the reward, so no time limit issues with completing them.

I tipped into Hostile with them while parked at their station, after handing in some missions for a different faction, which harmed my standing with the station owners,

Instant death upon tying to leave.

Silent running fast docking.
I decided to try silent running, you can't even get permission to land at a station while Hostile, so silent running might get me inside the station without getting shot, I didn't try when landing permission was denied.

I've never tried, but might be worth a try with an apex?
You can't get a shuttle to a station that is hostile to you.

You can't dock at stations owned by factions hostile to you, and hostility from minor factions practically locks you out from increasing your standing with that faction in most ways. Maybe if they're at war somewhere you could jump in, take the hostile faction's side, and fight for them, but I've never tested if that will work.

Maybe if they're at war somewhere you could jump in, take the hostile faction's side, and fight for them, but I've never tested if that will work.

If they dont offer missions in another system where they're not the controlling faction, the yea using a war to gain Rep by winning Combat Zones for them might work
If not, it's only a matter of time - the rep will raise by itself (given time) above Hostile eventually.

You can't dock at stations owned by factions hostile to you, and hostility from minor factions practically locks you out from increasing your standing with that faction in most ways. Maybe if they're at war somewhere you could jump in, take the hostile faction's side, and fight for them, but I've never tested if that will work.
They are at war right now, but there is an even better option, the station I'm trying to land at is what they will lose if they lose the war.

Top Bottom