Community Event / Creation Can You Search Galpedia?

Hey Folks.

I considered Galpedia "media," so that's why I put it here.

Is there a way to search Galpedia on INARA? Galpedia is the content that comes up on the INARA homepage on the right that links station with the people they've (apparently) been named for. Is there a way to search this?

I ask because, obviously, most of our stations are named after scientists, astronomers, science fiction writers, etc. I did a search in INARA for "Mattei" and found several stations and outposts had that name. Obviously there are several "Matteis" in history ranging from politicians, priests, and botanists. However, one Mattei - Janet Mattei - was an astronomer. I had the high honor to work with her for just a month or so before she died of leukemia.

Is there any way to verify or see which Mattei these stations and outposts are named for?

Resurrecting this thread :) as I am also very interested in knowing where this "Galpedia" information comes from - many stations don't have their associated celebrity, some search engine browsing can help but some other very common names are just impossible to sort out.
If anyone knows anything, thanks !

BTW I have also sparsely come across wrong ones, like the "Joseph Delambre vision" starport in system Mandh, which is most likely named after Jean-Baptiste Joseph Delambre, an 18th century French astronomer, and not the novelist Michael Kennedy Joseph as Inara states.

It's based on a best guess, there is no official confirmation of a source of the station names from Frontier (except a few like Leonard Nimoy station). I have added it semi-manually on Inara for the most frequent station names and those are usually names of astronauts, physicists, explorers, inventors, astronomers, mathematicians, sci-fi writers, etc.
I will fix the Joseph Delambre stations, it looks I've missed that when cleaning the records, thanks. :)

Top Bottom