Canada/Woodland pack?

I saw something like this recently but now I can't find it, but I think a Canada pack would be amazing. We have some great north American animals already, and of course the arctic pack, but I'm thinking more woodland-y, along the lines of Beaver, Moose, Otter, Lynx, Fox, Skunk, etc. For the exhibits, we could have softshell turtles, garter snakes, hog-nosed snakes, rattlesnakes, western skinks or five-lined skinks, leopard frogs, blue salamanders, etc. Obviously not all of these! Just some ideas for critters that would fit in well. The theme for walls and stuff could be more wood/log-esque, because right now it's either the flat modern wood walls or the wooden sticks (which are both great!) but I'd love something looking more like a log cabin.
Thank you guys so much!!

I saw something like this recently but now I can't find it, but I think a Canada pack would be amazing. We have some great north American animals already, and of course the arctic pack, but I'm thinking more woodland-y, along the lines of Beaver, Moose, Otter, Lynx, Fox, Skunk, etc. For the exhibits, we could have softshell turtles, garter snakes, hog-nosed snakes, rattlesnakes, western skinks or five-lined skinks, leopard frogs, blue salamanders, etc. Obviously not all of these! Just some ideas for critters that would fit in well. The theme for walls and stuff could be more wood/log-esque, because right now it's either the flat modern wood walls or the wooden sticks (which are both great!) but I'd love something looking more like a log cabin.
Thank you guys so much!!

I agree Canada is a goldmine for a themed pack! (Though I'm biased, being Canadian myself.) I have a feeling they'll just do a "North America" pack but it will be almost entirely Canadian animals. Well, most "Canadian" animals used to be found in the USA as well. The USA is just more deforested. I'm also rooting for the moose and beaver, then preferably the mountain lion. And maybe they'll fit the alligator in there to represent the USA's everglades region. (I'd prefer the elk or mountain goat myself though, not gonna lie.) They could cover animals like otters, lynx, wolverine, and foxes in a Europe pack, since they also exist there.

Then yes, log cabin construction pieces absolutely!

Also... they could do a "Central America" pack and fit in some animals that are technically also from North and South America, but didn't fit. 😉

Top Bottom