Can't access mission board - anyone else?

Yep, me either. Click on missions or passenger missions and I get the waiting icon for 30 secs ish and get kicked back to station services

Happened to me last night. After 30 minutes trying to hand in mission I gave up. This morning I was stuck with some passengers in my cargo that wouldnt leave since the missions had ended. FDEV played a blinder.

So looks like I get the chance to join this Elite Club - cannot get mission boards to load at multiple stations in the last 30 minutes - sure hope FDev is fixing something, but alas a quick look at their TZ and know I'm dreaming. Now just hoping the server farm night shift is awake.

Tried rebooting to Main Menu and DeskTop - no joy. Guess it's end of game day here - cannot turn in cargo for mission so have to wait for game to work.

Last edited:
Seriously Fdev ... I wanted to be out hunting Thargoids but I hit so many bugs in the CZs that I decided to switch to hauling passengers. My FIRST RUN and I'm stuck with a load of passengers that I can't turn in and missions that I'm about to fail because of bugs with the Mission Board and Passenger Lounge.

Please, please, please .... stop jacking around with new content. Fix the myriad bugs we're all dealing with every single day. Make the game playable, like for real playable. Not this crap where we're re-logging 5 times a day or failing missions due to server-side errors or getting killed because our game just dropped from 150 frames per second to 15 for no explicable reason.

We're all stuck right now. We can't actually make any real progress in CZs because of bugs and now we can't even haul passengers because of bugs. What do you want us to do? Send you another $50 so we can all log in and stare at the title screen for a few hours a day?

Same here. I cannot access mission boards ANYWHERE - not on surface ports, in orbit, on foot, inside of Thargoid war areas, outside of Thargoid war areas, not in Solo mode, Group play, or Open.

When I get the "Please Wait" spinner, I hear a background sound that is like the "mission complete" audio cue - but I have no missions to turn in. what?

This is an insanely bad bug - the game is essentially unplayable if you cannot get to mission boards! No way to advance CGs, Thargoid war, etc... The War brought me back into the game after 3 years. Now after 5 days of running Rescue missions and delivering supplies to areas under attack, I can't play. :mad:

Okay, I logged on via my alt account, both PC, this one via steam and no issue loading mission board. This is crazy. Heading to HQ system to see if I can load there and maybe continue PowerPlay defensive operations.

Maybe tomorrow I can turn missions on my other Cmdr.

Okay, I logged on via my alt account, both PC, this one via steam and no issue loading mission board. This is crazy. Heading to HQ system to see if I can load there and maybe continue PowerPlay defensive operations.

Maybe tomorrow I can turn missions on my other Cmdr.
I logged in with Steam and had no access, too

Top Bottom