Horizons Cant Find A Fighter Hangar

I have an Anaconda, capable of fighter hangar installation.
I have now been to around 20 stations, big orbital ones including Abraham Lincoln, M.Gorbachev, Russell Ring, Dalton Gateway etc and none of them have a Fighter Hangar.
At these stations, I have clicked on all the module types, 5 and 6 down the list...nothing. Only Planetary Hangars and Passenger Cabins on offer.

Why can't I find any Fighter Hangars? Are they exclusive to certain stations?

Last edited:
I'm near LYR/Ailsing space - try there. I found no problems getting most things in those areas (you may need to transit between stations).

http://roguey.co.uk/elite-dangerous/ships/ Here mate this is all u need. You can type in what system you are in for the modual you are looking for and it will give you places within 25-50ly radius. Its a excellent site will give you ship locations builds everything you need to know.

Well I found a fighter hangar thanks to you...at the Magnus Depot I think it was called. I got a grade 6 and put 2 fighters in there...Condors. So thanks again.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

When it gets updated to include all the 2.2 stuff, the ED Trade Database is also a really useful web based add-on for ED.

You can use it to find everything you might be looking for in the game:

http://ed-td.space

Yes thanks. Bookmarked it. I would like to thank all you guys for your help.

I've spent several hours now flying from one station to the next looking for a Fighter Hangar Bay. This hasn't been much fun. I've been using the various ED database sites and still nothing.

Well I found a fighter hangar thanks to you...at the Magnus Depot I think it was called. I got a grade 6 and put 2 fighters in there...Condors. So thanks again.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Yes thanks. Bookmarked it. I would like to thank all you guys for your help.

You are more then welcome mate. As i was helped in the past by all the great guys that fly here, so i pay it forward to you so to speak. :)

I have been flying around from system to system using the site, and everytime i find nothing, even when the site says it has it, i also have the alliance crusader, which has the capability to have a fighter hanger, what do i do?

I have been flying around from system to system using the site, and everytime i find nothing, even when the site says it has it, i also have the alliance crusader, which has the capability to have a fighter hanger, what do i do?
From my understanding, Third-Party sites aren't working currently, try your luck in High-pop High-Tech/Military systems, that's my best guess.

Top Bottom