Newcomer / Intro Can't find docking computer.

I'm new and I looked on EDDB for stations that sold docking computers.
I went to four of them but could not find the docking computer.
I went through utility mounts, optional internal etc.
What am I doing wrong?
Also there is a lock symbol on 'vehicle extra' if that means anything.
Any help appreciated.

welcome to elite dangerous,
the way to ADD a docking computer is in optional internals .. etc
step two go down the list to the 1. slots and find opening...
step three if no slot open , then select cargo scoop, or supercruise computer or planetary computer...

fyi removing the planetary computer means you never will intend to land on a planet...
select slot and browse...
scroll to bottom of list of choices and find flight assistance category... select it / click it..
then on this list should be docking computer...

but before all this... start by flying to a starport... ! if you fly to an outpost... sometimes it hasnot got much outfittings...

also to help you land... before playing ... goto options and review the flight controls , flight thruster buttons... this really helps learn to land,,
study the use of the keybinds...
glhf

welcome to elite dangerous,
the way to ADD a docking computer is in optional internals .. etc
step two go down the list to the 1. slots and find opening...
step three if no slot open , then select cargo scoop, or supercruise computer or planetary computer...

fyi removing the planetary computer means you never will intend to land on a planet...
select slot and browse...
scroll to bottom of list of choices and find flight assistance category... select it / click it..
then on this list should be docking computer...

but before all this... start by flying to a starport... ! if you fly to an outpost... sometimes it hasnot got much outfittings...

also to help you land... before playing ... goto options and review the flight controls , flight thruster buttons... this really helps learn to land,,
study the use of the keybinds...
glhf
If I try to replace the planetary computer, it takes me to an upgrade.
In optional internal, there is no docking computer.

Top Bottom