Can't log in to game, button says "Purchase"

Still cannot login invalid credentials, hmmm bought this game before they said it was only online. Still annoys me when things like this happen.

Gotta say, I wouldn't bother trying to log in/out or do anything to try and generate a new confirmation code.
That's probably just going to confuse the launcher even more, and generate more of a load on FDev's servers.

Also, I have a question....

I noticed the January update had dropped mid-week.
I installed it, then installed the update on (IIRC) Wednesday night.
Played the game long enough to buy all the Mining Lances I needed and fit them to my ships.

Have there been any further patches since Wednesday evening or should my game be up to date?

1579372217864.png

So it's not just FD
Edit - these are East Coast US time

A friend of mine had an issue with his ED key and received the following message from frontier. Not saying the issues listed in this post is for the same reason.

From a ticket on Frontier Support:

The keys that all of these resellers have are old Humble keys that were pulled as they were faulty. ONLY Humble have ever been authorised to sell these and retailers such as G2A, Kinguin, Instant Gaming etc. do not have our permission to sell our products at all!

================================================
Check out my Elite Dangerous Videos at:
www.youtube.com/channel/UCD-7HyqLI5qdq1l_x0l81fg
================================================

Last edited:
Played the game long enough to buy all the Mining Lances I needed and fit them to my ships.

Have there been any further patches since Wednesday evening or should my game be up to date?

January Update on 14th
January Update Patch One on 15th (PC Only)
There should be another one next week, consoles included this time

So it's not just FD

Well, Steam having issues does not affect ED launcher. Some of us don't use Steam to launch the game, and we cannot get in either. Useless Graph is Useless. I NEEDS MY ED!!!!

Well, OK, with that off my chest... wonder what this button doe....

Gotta say, I wouldn't bother trying to log in/out or do anything to try and generate a new confirmation code.
That's probably just going to confuse the launcher even more, and generate more of a load on FDev's servers.

Also, I have a question....

Nothing since the update 1 which corrected the January Update.

Same issue via Steam here but with a "Redeem" button.
I was able to log in and get in when this thread was made though.

Top Bottom