Can't pay BOUNTY at Interstellar Factor, now what ??

Having accidentally blown up an NPC ( he literally flew into me, kaboomski0 in a High RES I quickly escaped to another system, landed at Kadenyuk Orbital in the Kini System which has an Interstellar Factor- great!

I check in and the place to pay my fine is red-ed out.. if I can't pay this at an Interstellar Factor what can I do ??

By the way I just noticed that my notoriety is a '1'... should I just sit docked at Kadenyuk Orbital until it drops to '0', then try again to pay the Bounty with the Factor here ?

gvIsQrQ.jpg

Last edited:
you need to wait until your Notoriety is gone. it's one or two hours(can't remember which) of game time per Notoriety point.

Right, am presently docked at the Interstellar Factors station, waiting the 2hrs. I just wanted to know if there's something else I need to do like;
- park outside the station instead of being docked for the 2hrs, then dock again to pay the bounty ?
- log out and back in after paying the bounty ?

you need to wait until your Notoriety is gone. it's one or two hours(can't remember which) of game time per Notoriety point.

Right, am presently docked at the Interstellar Factors station, waiting the 2hrs. I just wanted to know if there's something else I need to do like;
- park outside the station instead of being docked for the 2hrs, then dock again to pay the bounty ?
- log out and back in after paying the bounty ?

shouldn't matter what you are doing in game. as long as you are in game the timer is ticking.

you may need to log out and back in again after the 2 hours is up for the Notoriety to be gone.

Zero notoriety according to the displayed text and could not pay my fines. The selections were "ghosted". I Logged out/in and I could suddenly pay.

Is it a feature or a bug? ;)

It was a derelict ship (I thought) that was floating in space. I scanned it, shot at it (5% health), blew it up (just because). Then I realized I'd have to wait two hours for for the Notoriety to wear off. I did, two hours of game time, but I wasn't able to pay the fine. It even said I had zero notoriety and wouldn't let me pay it. I had to log off/on to clear the bug/feature. :cautious:

Notoriety fell to'0', just paid the Factor the 10,000cr bounty and now... freedom !
10k? Thats it. Pfft thats baby numbers. I got one all the way up to maybe 500k if im correct. I stupidly took this massacare mission. Didnt know that i had to kill clean pilots as well. So after i killed the first, and got the fine and bounty. I just proceeded since there was a price on my head anyways. The payout was twice the price of the bounty so, i made a profit i guess. Also got an xbox achievement for having a bounty that high. I always try to keep a clean rep, so now i wisely choose my missions.

Image 6.png

Top Bottom