Can't store thrusters

Well, that was a kind of stupid journey, today:
  • I thought to myself, wth, lets just grind those materials to get my viper to a G5 dirty thruster -> 800+ m/s must be fun!
  • After i put all these mats into the thrusters, i notice i should've first bought the "enhanced performance" version - so i end up with 625 boring m/s. Also forgot to pin the blueprint, so that was an extra journey to Palin...
  • So now, i have a very stupid 3A standard Thruster with five levels of dirty materials wasted.

Okay, i was already grinding my theeth because of that. But now i'm sitting here with the Professor again and he won't let me store that stupid abomination of a useless thruster.
I can sell it (yay! 500k Credits for a boatload of materials.. pff) or destroy it. I can store everything else that is in stock, just not the thruster. Very disappointing :-(

I found this old report which maybe related: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/cant-transfer-or-store-thrusters.329975/

o7

You can only store your thrusters if there is a stock thrusters available at that station.
Go buy another one and you will be asked if you want to store your existing module.

Top Bottom