Canyon Racing Club

Commanders,

I need assistance in locating a home system for my minor faction. The idea of the faction will be a planetary canyon racing club. My perfect system was Pomeche as planet 2C is covered in the canyon and there is a station within 0.7 ls of the planet and it is within the bubble 80ly from Sol. Unfortunately there is a player group already in the system, so i can forget that.

I need to find a system that has these 3 things:

(1) a planet covered in canyons
(2) a space station that acts a the spawn point within 1 ls of this planet
(3) the system is within 100 lys of Sol for accessibility reasons

Please help !

If a system can be located I will reward that commander a new paintjob for his vessel or something of a simular value (does this break community rules, sorry if it does!)

o7.

@G-Dubya We are also working on some canyon racing stuff and have been for a while, I think you'll find the planet Kokojina 1A in the system Kokojina to your liking, I think it meets all yor criteria, including a big station in orbit (Ali Ring). There is already a player faction there, but they seem to be either inactive or have no BGS interest whatsoever, also their name suggests they wouldn't be hostile or antagonistic toward your particular proclivities. o7.

Last edited:
Commanders,

I need assistance in locating a home system for my minor faction. The idea of the faction will be a planetary canyon racing club. My perfect system was Pomeche as planet 2C is covered in the canyon and there is a station within 0.7 ls of the planet and it is within the bubble 80ly from Sol. Unfortunately there is a player group already in the system, so i can forget that.

I need to find a system that has these 3 things:

(1) a planet covered in canyons
(2) a space station that acts a the spawn point within 1 ls of this planet
(3) the system is within 100 lys of Sol for accessibility reasons

Please help !

If a system can be located I will reward that commander a new paintjob for his vessel or something of a simular value (does this break community rules, sorry if it does!)

o7.

Have you tried Sol?
The Jupiter and Saturn systems have some nice moons with local stations.

@G-Dubya We are also working on some canyon racing stuff and have been for a while, I think you'll find the planet Kokojina 1A in the system Kokojina to your liking, I think it meets all yor criteria, including a big station in orbit (Ali Ring). There is already a player faction there, but they seem to be either inactive or have no BGS interest whatsoever, also their name suggests they wouldn't be hostile or antagonistic toward your particular proclivities. o7.

Thankyou Commander, but unfortunately any system with a already exisiting player faction can not recieve a second player faction. I am talking to frontier about this but they have advised to find a system that has no player factions present. There is also not a method to remove inactive player groups as far as i am aware.

Thankyou Commander, but unfortunately any system with a already exisiting player faction can not recieve a second player faction. I am talking to frontier about this but they have advised to find a system that has no player factions present. There is also not a method to remove inactive player groups as far as i am aware.
Bummer bro, I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Commanders. I am looking for a system to start my own player minor faction, so any systems with already exisiting players groups are out of bounds.

Top Bottom