Carousel Ride? Carousel Ride!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Brett C

Frontier
Hi fellow Planet Coaster fans, we posted a Carousel Ride over on our Facebook page. Have a look at it below...

[fbpost=PlanetCoaster]348344978622972[/fbpost]

We will be posting more and more as the weeks go on, so stay tuned! [squeeeeee]

LOVE IT!!! So many details, much, much more than expected.

But just, maybe.. it's a little bit small ? Not like that huge carrusels we found on theme parks........

Then my suggest or feeling is.... Reserch? Investigation to get advanced, pro and huge attraccions in game? :) That would be great!

[...] But just, maybe.. it's a little bit small ? Not like that huge carrusels we found on theme parks........
[...]
What I thought too.

carousel-luna-park-1913-1.jpg

Small proportion problem. But perhaps this is the "not expensive" version ? I dont know.
But the design is great.

Last edited:
What I thought too.

Small proportion problem. But perhaps this is the "not expensive" version ? I dont know.
But the design is great.

Yeahh, the thing is that design hits my expectations... Really good feelings with every new reveal :3

So nostalgic, love it too [squeeeeee]

Seeing this I could rest in peace, this makes me so confident for this game becoming great! Thank you Frontier [hehe]

Last edited:
Amazing. I think there could/will be a bigger one ;). But this looks more detailed than the other from RCTW

Last edited:
Hi fellow Planet Coaster fans, we posted a Carousel Ride over on our Facebook page. Have a look at it below...

[fbpost=PlanetCoaster]348344978622972[/fbpost]

We will be posting more and more as the weeks go on, so stay tuned! [squeeeeee]

You guys are AWESOME!!!!

For people that are wondering why its so "thin". Ive seen some special carroussels that are exactly like this (thin, tall and with a small 2nd floor inside with a few horses), is not the normal thing, but they exist. I prefer the wider versions, but Im really liking all the deatil it has gone to make this one. The teapot, the double horses, the ballon, the plane...

Theres was also a double decker carroussel in RCT3, so if this is one of the three versions we are going to see (with the classic wide one being one of the other options) the attention to detail that Frontier is just giving to the family of carroussels will be aoustanding.

Last edited:
For people that are wondering why its so "thin". Ive seen some special carroussels that are exactly like this (thin, tall and with a small 2nd floor inside with a few horses), is not the normal thing, but they exist. I prefer the wider versions, but Im really liking all the deatil it has gone to make this one. The teapot, the double horses, the ballon, the plane...

Theres was also a double decker carroussel in RCT3, so if this is one of the three versions we are going to see (with the classic wide one being one of the other options) the attention to detail that Frontier is just giving to the family of carroussels will be aoustanding.

Completely agree. I'm sure they will show us at least 2 versions of carousels. Maybe a third one for more variety :)

100% agree! [big grin]

+1 from me as well. [up]

The LOD in that carousel model is fantastic! You continue to do an amazing job Frontier, keep up the great work!

Saw this the other day, but forgot to post.

This animation is fantastic, everything I see from this game just gets me more excited.

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
This is so cool, the detail blows me away! Even down to the paint job at the top, amazing!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom