Carrier Storage Bug

Last edited:
I started to get this bug today, carrier capacity shows able to take more Tritium but on trying to transfer Tritium from ship to carrier the carrier capacity goes into the Rev by about 15k more than the carrier can hold!

I started to get this bug today, carrier capacity shows able to take more Tritium but on trying to transfer Tritium from ship to carrier the carrier capacity goes into the Rev by about 15k more than the carrier can hold!
If you hit the confirm button to transfer the tritium, the number corrects itself. I continued to move tritium to my carrier cargo hold and managed to reach about 31k before I was no longer able to put in cargo. Upon doing th math, It seemed like the space that services take up in your cargo can now be filled even though services still show that they are taking up cargo space. In reality, I was able to put 25k of tritium in the ship and my cargo reflected the additional 5,900t of space that my services took up for a total of 30,900 tons of cargo.

At what point did hitting the confirm button work for you please as no matter what I try I still can’t transfer Tritium from my ship to my carrier?

At what point did hitting the confirm button work for you please as no matter what I try I still can’t transfer Tritium from my ship to my carrier?
I believe what I did was transfer cargo back to my ship to allow corrected reflection of what was actually in the carrier cargo hold. I will check again in a few hours as the game is currently going through an update.

I seem to have found a way round this, go into fleet carrier services, commodity market, select Tritium, buy, and set the amount to the maximum, I can now transfer my ship cargo of Tritium into my fleet carrier cargo hold until its full.

Top Bottom