Ceasefire

This new to 1.6 never seen it before. In a conflict zone I can't pick a faction and both sides just flying around. Anyone have exp with this? Ways around it?

One was in war the other retreat however they're still handing out massacre missions but can't do them because of a ceasefire. I shot one but then it was 20v1 and no one helped made it out with 6% hull and no canopy..

2.1 and this is still an issue. Lots of mission in 64 arietis and I need to have an active conflict zone, but all are in ceasefire this is the second day of this. How is this still an issue from 1.6 now even into 2.1....

Shoot someone and fly out? What status were the fractions in?
How to trigger the rebuy screen lol. If you do this you'll suddenly be the sole target for every ship at least for that faction if not both.

Ceasefires are a thing. The missions still being handed out on the other hand, yeah that's a problem, maybe go file a bug if you're so inclined.

You don't have to kill the ships in CZ's for massacre missions... You can pull them from SC, or sit outside a station, hang at the nav beacon, etc...

You don't have to kill the ships in CZ's for massacre missions... You can pull them from SC, or sit outside a station, hang at the nav beacon, etc...
Really? Have you tested that? Interesting if so. The ones I've done all specified a location i.e. planetary body where the ships must be killed at, I assumed that meant the cz at that location.

Really? Have you tested that? Interesting if so. The ones I've done all specified a location i.e. planetary body where the ships must be killed at, I assumed that meant the cz at that location.

Well, in fairness I am not sure in 1.6/2.1.

Previous to the current version, the just specified a faction along the lines of "Kill (x #) of (y faction) ships in (z system)". So, you could then go kill any ship that was attached to that target faction. Now, with the new mission format, I don't know if it still works... I typically stick to assassination missions as 1 target is easier than multiple and they typically pay much better too.

If I see a "massacre mission" tonight I will try it out.

Top Bottom