COMPLETED CG Celebrations in Sol for Federal Election (Rares)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hey there, Cmdrs! o7

Logged in today after two weeks off the game and got this in my inbox when jumping into Sol.

That "variety of rewards up until October 12th" refers to the CG rewards, or were there any other special reward missions available and I missed them?

1697302709888.png

Does anyone who riched top 10 read this thread? Would you describe your way to get it?
I didn't go for top 10 this CG (stopped at ~4k combined), but the way to do it in rares CG is to use alts to increase throughput - you can either run multiple instances or log out every run to get more cargo per 10 min. Store the cargo on your alts carrier and then transfer it to your main using limpets. You can also probably barter for people to do it for credits.

You can also just do it on the background spending 2min every 10min getting cargo to your carrier - undock, dock with your carrier fast (use a fast ship like a dolphin preferably, python if the cargo allocation is unusually large), then let auto dock handle the station docking as you tab out to do other stuff. This is what I ended up doing for this CG mostly.

Alts, lol. I came 1st in the last 3 CGs, I have 1 carrier, I filled it 36 prayer sticks at a time until I had 750 then I switched to private & delivered them in the T9. By the last day I'd built a shield tank Cutter as an engineering side quest & realised I could massively increase efficiency by grabbing the snow globes too, and did the last 2.5k all in open 500 at a time.

Yeah, the election is over and I want to launch celebratory flak outside the station and I can't! Well, I could use my Christmas flak launchers I suppose.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom