Centralized Planet Coaster Information

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Centralized Hub to find all released information, facts, images, videos, & Coaster Head Club exclusive (Delayed).
Originally created here for our subreddit reddit.com/r/planetcoaster
Will continue to update as necessary.

Planet Coaster

Release: Late 2016
Beta/Alpha: March 2016

Game Price
PriceIncludes
$30Full Game
$75Full Game + Beta/Alpha

Extras
PriceIncludes
$38Coaster Head Club
$15VIP Ticket
$60VIP Group Ticket
$150VIP Staff Pass
$750Foundation Stone

What are Tickets?
VIP TicketBecome a guest in-game & access to guest-designer tool
VIP Group TicketCreate a group of guests in-game & access to guest-designer tool
VIP Staff PassBecome a Staff member in-game & access to guest-designer tool
Foundation StoneHave your name in stone at the entrance to every coaster park on Planet Coaster.

What is the Coaster Head Club?
The Coaster Head Club members receive access to a 'secret forum'.
Where they can interact with developers, receive exclusive images, videos, Q&A sessions and frequent updates on the progress of the game.
It also comes with a T-shirt, and a Wristband. Game not included.

--- Planet Coaster Images/Videos Updates ---

Updates include all images & videos released to the public along with exclusive Coaster Head Members videos & Images (Delayed).
This is a collection and it is updated at the end of the week or as necessary. To view exclusive CHC images/videos quicker, I suggest you purchased a CHC membership.

Update 11/29/2015 - Coming Soon!

-- Official --
Videos:

-- Coaster Head Club --

• None

Videos:

• Guests - These guests animations where shown in the past in snippets. The full animations has now been released to CHC members.
  • Amusement Rides

Knowledge:

Rides:

• Modifications: Yes - Alter flat rides to meet guest needs (ex: Intensity, ride speed, spins, etc)
  • Coloring: Change color of flat rides - Yes

Other

• Members only voting was held and "Magic of Physics" was released to social media.
  • Unreleased Information: Ride Designs & Character of Rides

Update 11/26/2015

Videos:

--- Current knowledge on Planet Coaster features ---

Park Design

• Sandbox mode: Yes
  • Stalls: More customization than RCT3. "Making larger, connected, integrated buildings is something we are very excited by"
  • Paths: Straight, curved, different widths, elevated, underground. Queue Entertainment is being looked into
  • Scenery: Placement is piece by piece.

Coasters/Rides

• Water: Limited number
  • Underground Costers:Yes
  • Flat Rides: Yes
  • Flat Rides Modification: Yes - Alter flat rides to meet guest needs (ex: Intensity, ride speed, spins, etc)
  • Color Flat Rides: Yes

Management

• Research: Yes
  • Stall Management: Unclear (ex: RCT3 managing ketchup prices)
  • Employee Training: Yes

Multiplayer

• Connected parks/villages
  • Ability to share coaster designs.

Other

• DLC: Unclear, but looks like there will be a model like DLC. The game will continue to grow after release "it is not a single release game".
  • Guest Deaths: Unlikely “It’s supposed to be friendly...It’s not going to be a mature game.” - Braben
  • VR: Unlikely but Considering
  • Guest-Creator/Designer : Unknown (Current explanation is that the guest-designer is available to those who buy a VIP ticket)

Sources:
https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/343-Meet-the-Team-amp-Q-amp-A-John-Laws
Planet Coaster - Coaster Head Club
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/06/elite-dangerous-developers-talk-to-ars-about-planet-coaster/
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/06/19/planet-coaster/

Notes:
The game is currently still in development and all information is subject to change.
Coaster Head Club information will be updated at the end of the week or as necessary. Otherwise, to get the latest information quicker we suggest you buy the Coaster Head Club package.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Planet Coaster

Release: Late 2016
Beta/Alpha: March 2016

Game Price
PriceIncludes
$30Full Game
$50Full Game + Beta/Alpha

Extras
PriceIncludes
$25Coaster Head Club
$10VIP Ticket
$40VIP Group Ticket
$100VIP Staff Pass
$500Foundation Stone

Your quoted prices are wrong. Only your first line (Full Game) appears to be the USD price. The rest are GBP (£) prices. If you want to quote in USD you should ensure you change the currency on Frontier's store first:

dWwnf3o.png

You are correct, I did not realize that it makes you go through the other funds. Fixed it, thanks for the catch!

Yeah, that is very important - I didn`t realised that because i was so freaked out, that this game will be released soon. I decided to take the Coaster Head Club - but didn´t changed to Euro. So I bought it with British pounds and had to pay a exchange fee about € 10,-

"things learned" [where is it]

Added some videos that are a combination of all released videos and unreleased Coaster Head Club videos.
Also updated the formatting a bit. Let me know if anyone has any issues/questions/suggestions.

By the way, they released a new video & Images on the CHC forums and its looking great! Will update that here this Sunday :)
Looks like 1 video was leaked tho but I wont post it here yet, someone linked it on our subreddit if anyone is curious o_O

Added some videos that are a combination of all released videos and unreleased Coaster Head Club videos.
Also updated the formatting a bit. Let me know if anyone has any issues/questions/suggestions.
Thanks.
Do you know what can be cool to add ? A list of "confirmed" type of ride (with a screenshot when you clic on it).

Just a suggestion. [happy]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom