CG predictions...

Dawes Hub - Achenar Seat of Imperial Power
Donaldson - Alioth (Alliance capital)
Dublin - Gateway Mahon seat of Power (Powerplay (I think))
Hahn - Nanomam Hudson
Ito - Rhea Winters
Lave - Alliance (by implication Lave Radio :D )
Li Qing - Sol Cradle of Humanity and Fed seat of Power
Parkinson - Eotienses Patty home system
Shajn - Kamadhenu ALD home system

Last edited:
No Marlinist systems targeted... 🤔
No indies at all- not to mention Torval and Aisling escape attack....makes you wonder if Gran is calling the shots.....

1615449696172.jpeg

Untitled-12.jpg

Groms also a bit of a cop out and a bit of a perv- he uses surveillance to get leverage on his enemies while letting his populace get whacked on drugs and partying. He's also a bit of a conservative if I recall- he hates slaves but tolerates Imperial slavery because of 'traditions'.
Nowt wrong with a bit of indentured servitude. I haul imp slaves myself despite not going near slaves.
* Unfortunately they are not properly implemented in ED. Imperial slaves travel in passenger cabins

**Talking my character. I personally don't trade in slaves.imperial or otherwise ;)

Dawes Hub - Achenar Seat of Imperial Power
Donaldson - Alioth (Alliance capital)
Dublin - Gateway Mahon seat of Power (Powerplay (I think))
Hahn - Nanomam Hudson
Ito - Rhea Winters
Lave - Alliance (by implication Lave Radio :D )
Li Qing - Sol Cradle of Humanity and Fed seat of Power
Parkinson - Eotienses Patty home system
Shajn - Kamadhenu ALD home system
Imagine 9 CGs....

EDIT: Also I suspect Theta, not Thargoids

Imagine 9 CGs....

I expect FD (being aware of O Ida) that they'd not do that level of CGs (interesting as it would be- knock them down and divide them) and instead make it an open task (which I expect they'll be observing for news purposes).

LYR can be happy though that his security was fine though.

Delaine is like..."average Tuesday for me" :D

Heh, bit late there ;)

Hopefully we'll get more on what they're trying to achieve as things continue - at the moment I guess an Imp-led bounty hunt next week, then Theta 7 blowing up the conference on the 3rd as the diplomacy goes against the Marlinists ...
(ofc I have predicted just about every possible outcome over the last few weeks, so getting one wasn't a big surprise :) )

(and many others predicted the attack too. Probably will less ... bad predictions ... than I ;) )

Oh... and randomly, latest Galnet article...

---
“I’ve since tracked down evidence that the Adamastor had a sister ship – the Hesperus – which in 3113 was sent to… somewhere! Neither ship returned, but we only know what happened on the Adamastor mission. Of course, Wolfe had to go see that with her own eyes.”
“Gunnarson tells me Azimuth was swallowed up by a rival called Pharmasapien. Did they infiltrate the Adamastor and try to take over? Or did the thing that Carver captured drive everyone insane?”

“This is a seriously cold case, even for us. But maybe one day, more tantalising clues will emerge. And that’s what we live for.”

---
Colour me intrigued

Oh, also, has the recurring "Thargoid Attack" galnet article changed name recently?

I noticed that the wording has been changed to basically just say "These stations have been attacked" and not explicitly mention Thargoids, similarly with the name of the report distinguishing "Thargoid Conflict and Damaged Station Report"

I think we're starting to see why they don't run multiple stories at the same time - some are being confused about how this article about the upcoming AdamastorII event relates to the Theta attacks. Pretty sure they are unrelated. Unless AdamastorII explains where the Theta research started ...
Oh, people are doing that? Odd >.>

I noticed that the wording has been changed to basically just say "These stations have been attacked" and not explicitly mention Thargoids, similarly with the name of the report distinguishing "Thargoid Conflict and Damaged Station Report"
They did that after people complained when the first Theta was reported as Thargoid and they had to do a Galnet to point out that it wasn't.

Oh, also, has the recurring "Thargoid Attack" galnet article changed name recently?

Facta mentioned that somewhere here or in the other thread.

I didn't even notice, but seems so.

So ... predictions for this week? I'm guessing that it won't be trade CGs :) Probably depends on if we get a Galnet saying they tracked down a location for the attackers. Could be an exploration CG looking for data on likely hideouts? Enhanced security for the delegates? So many options ... I have no idea 🤔

So ... predictions for this week? I'm guessing that it won't be trade CGs :) Probably depends on if we get a Galnet saying they tracked down a location for the attackers. Could be an exploration CG looking for data on likely hideouts? Enhanced security for the delegates? So many options ... I have no idea 🤔
Pharmasapien? Search for trails (including Hesperus) as explo + a BH event in Sirius

Back
Top Bottom