CG this week?

A while since we had a CG (I like Trading or mining best:))

I do not do Tharoid stuff, I do not enjoy being destroyed! :)

Feels like crashing your car to me, mind no paperwork:)

BB

Hopefully.

A while back, there was a CG nearly every single week. But now, it seems like it’s just too much effort for them to manage a CG anywhere close to weekly. It’s sad. I’m “sure” that there’s no possible way to more frequently copy/edit/paste older CG’s with some non-impacting minor side story to give players some non-Thargoid fun. Yeah, right.

They FDEV think Tharoid stuff is enough.
In 84 Elite it was ok, but I always had a Save;P
Hands up! who likes having a wreck/crash? Sure I can afford the rebuy, but IN REAL Life i never CRASH;)

MY LAST CRASH IRL WAS ...............................NEVER!

I have fender benders, that's paint and bodywork:)

BB

Yeah, the Titans are effectively CGs, don't expect anything at least until Hadad goes down next week.

After that, there will be a substantial amount of work to get the next Titan down far enough to attack, so the soonest I think we might expect a CG is in two weeks.

They FDEV think Tharoid stuff is enough.
In 84 Elite it was ok, but I always had a Save;P
Hands up! who likes having a wreck/crash? Sure I can afford the rebuy, but IN REAL Life i never CRASH;)

MY LAST CRASH IRL WAS ...............................NEVER!

I have fender benders, that's paint and bodywork:)

BB
How many times have you been to space IN REAL life? Asking for a friend.

I think FDev should spare a thought for haulers & non AX combat pilots.

They could recycle some CGs that offer non game changing modules like that pre-engineered abrasion blaster, or Winter's pre-engineered ECM.

Or just some paintjobs in general, since their value has gone up considerably.

You seriously think they are going to divert attention from their 'goid narrative? It must be hanging by a thread as it is? And yeah, a well-developed warsim would've let people contribute at all levels and with a multitude of ways. Sadly, this theme park only has one ride.

Well the Ludicrous Speed FSD not from Sirius Corp should provide a few opportunities for CG's and it will hopefully be a money making CG, hopefully hauling and protecting haulers. It has been awhile for that type of CG

Well the Ludicrous Speed FSD not from Sirius Corp should provide a few opportunities for CG's
Making LSDs engineerable would've been an easy CG target, and I was surprised they didn't make it one.
"Pilots are asked to deliver shipments of SCO Frame Shift Drives drives to Farseer Inc. in the Deciat system" ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom