Change regarding assets at stake during war time? Or a bug?

Hi there

My current knowledge of BGS wars was/still is as follows: The most valuable asset of the concerned MFs is at stake.

Now I just took part in two wars and surprisingly it was the other way round: In both cases a non-landable planetary port was the prize although the faction owned an outpost resp. a huge starport as well.

What gives? Any ideas on this? Thank you!

Hi there

My current knowledge of BGS wars was/still is as follows: The most valuable asset of the concerned MFs is at stake.

Now I just took part in two wars and surprisingly it was the other way round: In both cases a non-landable planetary port was the prize although the faction owned an outpost resp. a huge starport as well.

Did you end up in control of the system? There is a hierarchy of of which is the most valuable station/port in respect of control.

Steve

Hi there

Which aasets/ system/ factions?

Top Bottom