Chat broken?

My Squadron chat dissapeared completly and my System chat only says "You are not currently subscribed to any channels in this group"
Been gettin this since the new CG started. Usually it works in the early hrs and around midday this happens. Ive tried different systems, rebooting everything from router to ps4, nothing works.
Any idea whats behind this? Ive send a ticket already but we know FDev reaction times.

Party seems to have been "Broken" by Sony as well, before two - three weeks ago it operated fine now i have some complicated groups to manage

Before anyone on my friends list could join a party now unless you have been specifically included you cant see even two squadron members

Deleted member 166264

D
Party seems to have been "Broken" by Sony as well, before two - three weeks ago it operated fine now i have some complicated groups to manage

Before anyone on my friends list could join a party now unless you have been specifically included you cant see even two squadron members

Yeah, that was a really stupid update on Sony's part.

Yeah, that was a really stupid update on Sony's part.
Its PS5 compliance. All PSN chat sessions are Permanent Chat groups you never have to send the same invites to the same people manually ever again, they are automaticly sent when you select the group... and this is if their on their mobile PS app away from their console or on PS5 or on legacy PS4 console... PSN chat parties use PSN servers..
Elite dangerous Own chat system has nothing to do with SIE party chat. There independent as ED does not select people from PSN chat to talk to it selects people that have ED loaded and have been put into the P2P server connection point... And its this P2P chat in the instance thats failing... both Text and Voice is Fdev controlled in game...

Top Bottom