Engineers Click here to find your nearest R/E/M Material Trader

No problem, when the feedback has a point like yours, it's always useful. Actually, I've learnt many many years ago that the feedback testers/supporters/etc. are providing is valuable and should be never underestimated. But, yeah, I had also the attitude like "what they do know about it" before, it's somehow more comfortable... :D
Hey Artie,

I made another try and failed at the website:
Look here:
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1UxChk2ZrY

Even with that Tut (2018) it is not possible to find anything, even when I found "Nearest" up in the line.

Another thing:
look the mouse movement in the video.
It is exactly what irritates me on the page: why must I move around ?!?
The left to right Info-Indexing is not there. It is all in all. In good old back day things where left and news where right.
Now everything is every where and you must fly a page.

I do not like the eddb as the field description is also above it and in black and not left of the choice-field, but at least it is simpler to description to a field.

Hope I could give you a view of my experience, as i look at it as a book where the index is always failing nowadays ....

Regards

I understand what you mean, but the video is so outdated it's not relevant anymore. I don't know if you visited Inara recently, but now for such stuff just click Data > Nearest material trader. Done. :)
(Or further fiddle with the search setting and refine the search offered there, when needed.)

Forums.
I can not even post a picture in it.
I really don't know if i am getting ed or the tech....

Things so easy in the past are now impossible. Drag and drop a ing pic or attaching and downsizing in a forums... impossible.

Thanks and forget it. I try it later this year or century and then i am gone like the rest too....

losing my precious life time with Elite and its forums.

LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom