clouded leopard treehouse habitat by a nine year old.

Hello, I am a nine year old, I have been playing planet zoo for a year now. I would like to show one of my zoos.
This is a clouded leopard habitat with a treehouse theme. The theme of the zoo is hidden secrets; this one is just a big pile of gold in a corner. I like how it turned out.
I'm very excited as this is my first post on the forums! :D
leapoard-3.png
leapoard-4.png
leapoard-5.png
leapoard-2.png
leapoard-1.png

Btw I have 196 hours in planet zoo. I'm still not great at guest stuff, any suggestons on that?

Last edited:
Btw I have 196 hours in planet zoo. I'm still not great at guest stuff, any suggestons on that?
If by guest stuff you mean area for guests to eat and drink and use the bathroom, what I like to do is experiment with different designs until I get something I like. You could try using the brand new shop counters, as they are very easy to use anywhere

Ok, thanks.

One more question how would you make a rustic themed park? I tried planet zoo theme and wood. Didn't work (except for a fence I made). I could not find enough rustic-like stuff.

Hmm, well, you could use the rustic theme that's in the game. I like that theme to make zoos in the Caribbean. Maybe combine it with the Arctic wood pieces

Ok, thanks.

One more question how would you make a rustic themed park? I tried planet zoo theme and wood. Didn't work (except for a fence I made). I could not find enough rustic-like stuff.
Propably a mix of the arctic wood and australian wood pieces would be quite good for that.
In general using a lot of whiterd looking items, especally metall, would work great

Top Bottom