coaster continually breaking down

Evening folks :)

I've spend over 20 hours (unbelievably) making a park however most of that time has been spent fiddling and fiddling trying to make my coaster more reliable, I have tried all suggestions...better mechanics, 10 min inspection time, trying to lower the maximum g force (although the coaster now looks really dull because of how slow it has to be)

It's kind of stopping me wanting to play anymore of the game as I'm continually in debt trying to get it working, I want to move on to something else!

anyone got any tips? It also wont let me add more cars to the train, I can have multiple trains on the track just not connected?

Hope all you guys are keeping safe :)

Jonny

I don't use cheats, is this just a bug or is there a way to make rollercoasters work for longer? Seems odd that the whole purpose of the game is to make roller coasters yet they just break down to a point whereby they're useless?

Technical parts contribute to break downs.

The more chain lifts, boosts, brakes, trim brakes etc that you have, the less reliable it will be.

I have managed to change coasters dramatically by adding and removing these elements.

Last edited:
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Technical parts contribute to break downs.

The more chain lifts, boosts, brakes, trim brakes etc that you have, the less reliable it will be.

I have managed to change coasters dramatically by adding and removing these elements.

Yes, this. Also, the more forceful the coaster, the higher the chance of brakedown.

Top Bottom