Coaster Cuztomization? Upgrading Mechanics' mechanics? Unique Gameplay?

I'm suggesting a few things, I guess? What would be the odds that we suggest switches and such? In conjunction to that, maybe update the mechanics in Planet Coaster for more unique gameplay?

Basically, I'm asking what many have, allow us to customize our trains!

Train 1: Type, Colors
Train 2: Type, Colors
Train 3: Type, Colors

So on, so forth, we know the drill, right? BUT... Let's take it a step further... We have in some respects built coaster barns, rail barns, the such... What about if we can get switches in the game? We can built and just connect them and proceed about our business... BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE?!? By doing this, we could build a proper barn (of any kind, yeah?), and with updated game mechanics, our mechanics can fix issues in the warehouses rather than just at the control panel. Another added layer? Just an idea... By doing this, the type of breakdown could change, but the rides could continue!

Case in point, when I was at Disneyland, Train 1 had issues, so they pulled it backstage, and sent out Train 4 in it's place. Train 1 stayed backstage the rest of the day until nightfall.

Coasters could receive the same concept? BREAKDOWN!! Oh wait, is it a control issue, or a physical issue? If you have a barn, physical issues can be fixed there, allowing the ride to continue. If it's control, then naturally the whole ride will go down until it's fixed.

I'm not sure what to label this suggestion, but it would bring a few updates in general, and add more unique gameplay. Didn't build a barn? Guess your ride goes down until it's fixed! Built a barn? Cool, send it back, keep going.

Block sections or hold points for transport rides? Trains, Monorails, and Trams will not get right up in the grill of the ones ahead in real life. Safety is just as important there as it is on an attraction. Just a thought. I actually built some small signals for my railroad in the park. It of course doesn't work 100% correctly, but I've placed them for the most part to look the part. Ohhhh, I could go on... Is it worth it though? I've heard this game isn't receiving much more?

Top Bottom