Coaster/Tracked Ride Suggests + Futuristic Rides Pack Idea

Hello,

I had some ideas for possible future rides for Planet Coaster.

• Schwarzkopf Looping Coaster: A classic looping coaster design, like Revolution at Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Olympia Looping. This is an iconic roller coaster that was well featured in the RollerCoaster Tycoon games, and I think many players would love to be able to build these coaster designs in their parks.
  • Mack Mega Coaster: A modern steel roller coaster design, like the Intamin Giga (Invincible) featured ingame. The difference would be that the Mack Mega Coaster would be able to perform inversions, and use a chain lift or launch section. Definitely would be a fun addition to the list of coasters, and a high versital one too.
  • Non-Spinning Wild Mouse: Simply a wild mouse coaster with non-spinning cars, could allow for steeper drops in return.
  • S&S Sansei Modern Air Launch: A bit of a wild card, but one heck of an awesome looking coaster type that I'd like to see ingame. The fast acceleration would make for high fear ratings for certain, making appropriate design necessary. IRL examples would be Extreme Rusher and Bullet Coaster, both at seperate Happy Valley parks in China.
  • E&F Miler Trains for Junior Coaster: Exactly what it says on the tin, just an idea for some generic Junior Coaster trains.
  • B&M Sitdown Trains: Just an extra train type that us RollerCoaster Tycoon players are familiar with.

Another idea I had, albeit a little far-fetched, would be a futuristic pack DLC containing some futuristic, Sci-Fi inspired rides.

• Magnetized Go Karts: Basically a supped-up Go Karts ride that can go steeper and bank higher than the default Go Karts, in addition to special Inversion elements exclusive to this ride, I.E a compact loop or corkscrew. Probably the most farfetched of all of my ride ideas.
  • Tilt Coaster: A rather crazy design from RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, featuring vertical thrill-lift and tilt track sections. Definitely fits the theme of this pack idea.
  • Tower Coaster: Another RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 coaster, and an odd one at that. Basically the trains go up a vertical tower lift, get spun on the tower, then are released down another section of track. Like the Tilt Coaster, this ride would definitely fit the experimental/futuristic design intended for this pack.

I'd love to hear some feedback of these ideas, even if a few of the ideas are way too far-fetched. (Lookin' at you, Magnet Karts)
[big grin]

Top Bottom