Codex

So.....Out of billions of stars, 42 (codex rumours) things to find. Probably cut and paste ships and ruins. Most will be discovered by canonn in a few days.
Also a new lightning instance in witch space, boring after a few goes.
Where's the actual game? I want to explore and find unique stuff, not just rocks.
Graphics and interface updates look ok though.
Am I the only one who is not that excited about this update?
I've fell for frontier hype before.
Bah humbug.

To what? The fact that you're not interested in the things you and nobody else has even tried yet? Maybe it'll be as boring as you say. Maybe it won't. At least wait till the beta where you can actually play the game before you decide it sucks.

I take it you sit at your computer dressed as a Klingon.

I want to believe but I've fell for frontier update hype before and have been disappointed. I know what's coming.

No one knows what the "things to find" are.

Just hold on for a bit until loads of "just rocks" have been discovered, then you can rant. Nearly there, just wait a bit longer, mkay?

I want to believe but I've fell for frontier update hype before and have been disappointed. I know what's coming.

Protip: don't buy into hype.

Your pre-disappointment is a form of negative hype which you are buying into, which could prevent you from enjoying what might lie ahead. Go in cold, see what's what, and make informed decisions with information.

So.....Out of billions of stars, 42 (codex rumours) things to find. Probably cut and paste ships and ruins. Most will be discovered by canonn in a few days.
Also a new lightning instance in witch space, boring after a few goes.
Where's the actual game? I want to explore and find unique stuff, not just rocks.
Graphics and interface updates look ok though.
Am I the only one who is not that excited about this update?
I've fell for frontier hype before.
Bah humbug.

Where are you getting "42 Codex rumors" from? The codex divides our galaxy up into 42 regions, any of which may contain any number of rumors, reports, and discoveries (including zero). We don't know anything about how many rumors are going to be in the game when the update launches.

And yeah all of it might turn out to be totally lame and boring but since we haven't actually seen any of it, I'm not sure what you're ranting about?

I have come to the conclusion that people are now trying to invent reasons why the update won't be good.

Its not an easy time for the forum undead. They've emptied their entire barrel'o'doom and still the game seems to be not only fine but moving on to bigger and better things.

How else are they supposed to stop other people enjoying themselves ?.

Its not an easy time for the forum undead. They've emptied their entire barrel'o'doom and still the game seems to be not only fine but moving on to bigger and better things.

How else are they supposed to stop other people enjoying themselves ?.

I actually get a perverse enjoyment from those posts and threads. Especially when it is so easy to blow their bizarre theories out of the water with just a bit of common sense.

Top Bottom