Collector limpets

Can anyone please tell why after collecting black boxes etc. and then closing the cargo scoop (again using both voice cmd and keyboard) I get the following message; Frame shift cancelled: Hard points/ gear/ scoop deployed when in fact they are not showing as deployed. Currently it means I can't go into hyper jump so I have go to main menu in order to use the jump process.

Last edited:
Because firing off a collector limpet deploys your hardpoints. So, close your hatch, retract your hardpoints, and jump.

As stated originally I had close the hatch and retracted the hard points but this had no effect

Not to be pedantic, but your OP makes no reference to retracting hardpoints, only closing your hatch. If you are doing both, who knows, I do these all the time and as soon as the last box/hostage/blueprint has been collected - close, retract, jump - never had a problem.

Not to be pedantic, but your OP makes no reference to retracting hardpoints, only closing your hatch. If you are doing both, who knows, I do these all the time and as soon as the last box/hostage/blueprint has been collected - close, retract, jump - never had a problem.
Okay I'll try what you've said thanks

Right, I've tried another, recovered the black box, retracted the hard points, cargo scoop and just to be safe l put down the landing gear and then retracted them but still the same issue.

Four things can stop you from charging
Three have a visual:
1579638033065.png

The fourth is your weapons. They are either outside the ship or tucked inside. You need to retract your guns. This one has no indicator light.

Does it only do it when you use collector limpets?
Did you select a target then release the limpet so it self destructed after or was it a multiple collector and was it still floating around you? I know it shouldn’t make a difference but could be a bug

Screenshot might help with diagnoss

but you do get the message hardpoints retracted ,does it do the same with voice attack off?
lets sort out the problem by the process of elimination

Last edited:
Top Bottom