Colonia Bridge Decal Issues [UPDATED 15/03/2022]

Hi all, an update on this:

It turns out all the rewards were flipped on their head 🙃

In short, if the CG reward text said "TOP X % of Commanders get Y" then the BOTTOM X % of Commanders would have gotten Y instead.

The plan of action is as follows:

Colonia Bridge Phase 4 Correction

• Players who were given the red and blue emissive decals by mistake will keep those decals.
  • Players who should have received the red and blue emissive decals but have not yet received them (this is currently the top 25% of participants) will have this added as soon as possible.

Colonia Bridge Lifetime Participation Correction (Brewer Corp Decal)

• Participating players will receive a new inbox message, addressing Friday's incorrect inbox message and clarifying what you will actually receive.
  • This message will definitively detail the decal(s) you will receive and the correct Brewer Corp Decals will appear in your account!

The above will all take place once Update 11 is safely deployed!
Ya know, normally I don't and moan, but if I ran my own company this way I'd be out of business.

So, apart from the hand-waving vague "safely deployed"... Any ideas when I should be looking for the CG reward? Or is that merely a bridge too far to contemplate?

And actually, I will add one thing. If you can ERRONEOUSLY send a message to all players in game saying that something happened when it didn't, why can't you use the SAME METHOD to send a message to issue a correction? Why are you using different media to communicate with your players?!??!

You make no sense as a company...

In short, if the CG reward text said "TOP X % of Commanders get Y" then the BOTTOM X % of Commanders would have gotten Y instead.

• Players who were given the red and blue emissive decals by mistake will keep those decals.
  • Players who should have received the red and blue emissive decals but have not yet received them (this is currently the top 25% of participants) will have this added as soon as possible.

• Participating players will receive a new inbox message, addressing Friday's incorrect inbox message and clarifying what you will actually receive.
  • This message will definitively detail the decal(s) you will receive and the correct Brewer Corp Decals will appear in your account!

Any update on the above? Incorrect message still displayed in game, all emissive decals have now disappeared from my main Horizons account regarding the Brewer CG, still no Brewer decals. Oddly i still have one white emissive decal on my Oddity account, which unsurprisingly isn't emissive there, as none of the emissive decals work properly in Oddity for some reason. By none i mean ones either purchased from the store, or given to me by FD. Same goes for emissive bobbleheads, they don't work either.

Last edited:
How silly of me to assume a reward should be delivered on time. They've only had a month to figure it out
Queue up behind those who are still waiting for the official go on adding experimental effects to the Colonia Bridge FSDs (instead of just doing it anyway). And now we have power plants that can't take a special effect for real, not even with any kind of workaround.

Just checked, i got only white. Bronze/silver/gold looks the exact same as white one.
I'm worried about the awards for the top10ppl

[*]Players who should have received the red and blue emissive decals but have not yet received them (this is currently the top 25% of participants) will have this added as soon as possible
Thanks for the heads up, Zac. Just checked if the Decals are ingame and as they were not available, I checked here for any news. Gotcha, and will wait.

Could we please have an update on the decals, i have no Brewer Corp decal, i only have emissive white no red or blue and i have the explorer bronze, silver, gold decals
Here is my post from the CG thread https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...e-four-week-4-alcor-trade.599890/post-9771044

I don't envy CM's here.
I mean, when working in position like this, you should be able to trust rest of the team when they say something is going to happen.
Meanwhile, their work usually looks like this:
fail-soldiers.gif

@Crash what do these look like?
This is what the Gold looks like (in odyssey)
1647508995809.png

They look much nicer with better definition between the features in Horizons.
Here's a side by side another CMDR took of the silver https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...e-four-week-4-alcor-trade.599890/post-9766913
And another post with all the colours in Horizons https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...e-four-week-4-alcor-trade.599890/post-9766477

@Zac Cocken any chance you could ask them to look at the metallic explorer decals while they're at it too?

Thanks, @Zac Cocken ! Looking forward to applying Brewer Corp decals on my trading ships next week.
View attachment 296854
I have a combat one already, called Emissive Blue, which is a trianglar shape with what looks like a cobra blowing something up.

Not sure why the emissive decals aren't named properly with the Explorer name or whatever so they appear in the right place - but the point being will this new emissive blue decal replace the other one? Or will they both be next to each other, both with the same Emissive Blue name, but looking completely different?

Why aren't these things arranged and tested properly before deployment instead of having to force people to scramble around trying to fix problems after the fact?

Back
Top Bottom