COMPLETED CG Colonia Bridge Project Phase Four, Week 4 - Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I mentioned this early on in the CG. You'd rarely go to G5 overcharged (I've got multiple overcharged PP and highest is G4), mostly because of the heat - overcharging is usually done purely on a needs basis, you'll go as high as you specifically need and no higher. And usually you'll want thermal spread to compensate the heat.

So effectively a G6 overcharged PP with no experimental...there might be cases where you could make it work, but I'm not sure there will be many.
Still at work, but already did the math. My Viper will do fine with the size 3, but the size 4 and 5 will most likely go unused. My Vulture is fine with a regular 4A G5 overcharged with thermal spread. Maybe I'll put the size 4 into the AspS, not sure yet.

I heard that we can't apply experimental effects to the rewarded power plant.
I thought Fdev was suppose to make this clear before hand if that was the case.

Still at work, but already did the math. My Viper will do fine with the size 3, but the size 4 and 5 will most likely go unused. My Vulture is fine with a regular 4A G5 overcharged with thermal spread. Maybe I'll put the size 4 into the AspS, not sure yet.

Just been looking at the stats. My Krait Phantom build that I use for long(ish) jump range currently uses the past CG reward power plant (3A double engineered) and this new one will work out ok, and give me an extra 0.1 jump range. Heat doesn't look to be an issue on the Phantom, it generally runs pretty cool.

I have a Python trade build that looks like it could make use of the 5A for an extra 1ly jump range when fully laden.

So maybe I was a bit hasty, and these can be utilised in more ways than I initially thought. Thermal spread on them would be icing on the cake though...

I got a message in game that I had received a Bronze Brewer Corporation decal but I can't find it in outfitting.

Greetings and o7 Team, can you kindly explain to me why I have top 50% whereas I had done the last CG at top 10% please? Also, I tried to relog and the Brewer decals didn't appear. I've got 4 of the Explorer decals which includes the Bronze, Silver, Gold and Immersive White. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work. Looking forward for The Community Teams' weekly streams. :)

1647017573385.png
1647017648695.png

Last edited:
Brewer Corporation Thanks.png

Phase 4 - Week 4: 10%
20220310095128_1.jpg

Phase 4 - Week 3: 75%
Phase 4 - Week 2: 50%
Phase 4 - Week 1: 50%
Phase 3: 10%
20220113162531_1.jpg

Haven't participated in other phases as far as I can remember.

P.S.: Also haven't received Emissive Red and Blue Exploration decals.

Last edited:
o7
@sallymorganmoore can you please provide some information on why I have "Bronze" reward in the mail and none new decals actually added.
I was in 10% during the event.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Bronze.jpg
    Bronze.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 47
We'll probably eventually get one message for each 'tier' reached, and then they'll all appear, they're probably working their way up through the silvers.

o7
@sallymorganmoore can you please provide some information on why I have "Bronze" reward in the mail and none new decals actually added.
I was in 10% during the event.
Thank you in advance.
Just FYI since I keep seeing it, tagging Sally is not going to be effective for some time yet. She's on leave for personal reasons, and even though it's none of our business why, because she is a delightfully outgoing person you can search her on twitter and get a sense of what's up.

Just FYI since I keep seeing it, tagging Sally is not going to be effective for some time yet. She's on leave for personal reasons, and even though it's none of our business why, because she is a delightfully outgoing person you can search her on twitter and get a sense of what's up.
Thanks for the information.
Not a frequenter here. Saw others tag Sally and thought it was a common thing to do.
Time off job is a personal time. So, I see no reason to be interested.
I do hope other community managers will take the information to the developers though. Since there seems to be few different problems here. Some people got Exploration decals, some didn’t (me included). Some people got wrong % in the mail, I got no % written in the mail at all.

Ok so this is interesting. I just logged onto my Horizons only Alt, who delivered no more than 3 tonnes to any of the bridge CG's for the sole purpose of expanding the reward pool.
She doesn't have the Emissive white or any of the metallic explorer decals, as expected, but she does have the Red and Blue explorer decals, and in her inbox she has this:
1647028325871.png

Wonder what will actually show up.

My main account that actually did have top 10% in a couple of phases also got the same message, but still doesn't have the red and blue emissive explorer decals.

Well, one more confirmation that at least currently no experimental effect works for the new plants, server error.
My Viper does ok though, only scooping is a little tight.

Last edited:
An interesting thing is that in the days following the end of the community goal, i started my planned exploration expedtion. I am now onboard my carrier, deep into Elysian Shore, almost into Vulcan Gate, about 12.000 lys away from the bubble, and the powerplants magically appeared in my carrier's storage! :D Thanks Brewer Corp for the fast shipping!

I hope they fix the experimentals at some point..!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom