COMPLETED CG Colonia Bridge Project Phase Four, Week 4 - Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
1647051455748.png

Bronze!!!

Week 1 - Top 10%
Week 2 - Top 10 (my first ever after 5 years of playing and i did it by myself loading and unloading, i was number 10 but i'm proud of it)
Week 3 - Top 10%
Week 4 - Top 10%

I'm at a loss for words

Edit - i should also put those weeks were for phase 4 but in phase 1,2,3 i was in the top 10%

Last edited:
After a long break from the game, I only joined the last two CG weeks and got 75% in both. My inbox told me I'd reached the top 50% at least once...

Honestly, it's like they made the effort to dump the data about who did what, but then somehow scrambled it while attempting to match rewards with players... (Might be as dumb as an off-by-one error somewhere, who knows.)

I'm now wondering if I'm gonna lose the silver decal if/when they square it all up :D (Tbh, I haven't cared enough to even go looking for it yet :ROFLMAO: )

View attachment 295615
Bronze!!!

Week 1 - Top 10%
Week 2 - Top 10 (my first ever after 5 years of playing and i did it by myself loading and unloading, i was number 10 but i'm proud of it)
Week 3 - Top 10%
Week 4 - Top 10%

I'm at a loss for words

Edit - i should also put those weeks were for phase 4 but in phase 1,2,3 i was in the top 10%
I recieved the same message, but do not find any Brewer Corporation decals.
In the livery-section of the game I have access to the Exploration-decals (bronze, silver. gold) as well as two of the emissive decals (blue and white, red is missing).
I was in top 10% in weeks three and for, in week two in top 25%, I missed week one.

Cheers
DEX

I recieved the same message, but do not find any Brewer Corporation decals.
In the livery-section of the game I have access to the Exploration-decals (bronze, silver. gold) as well as two of the emissive decals (blue and white, red is missing).
I was in top 10% in weeks three and for, in week two in top 25%, I missed week one.

Cheers
DEX
That happens when you dont read the News posts and CM posts (in this topic) youll waste your time looking for content you cant use yet...
They nuked update 11 which nuked the decal release from the CG..

That happens when you dont read the News posts and CM posts (in this topic) youll waste your time looking for content you cant use yet...

Well, this might explane the missing Brewer-Corporation decals but does not explain the missing red emissive decal.

And it might actually be the case that I miss things if I don't search the forums. When I get a message ingame, I'm not used to search the game's forums to investigate if the ingame-message is correct or not. I started to play ED this year, looks I need to get used to some things I did not experience in other games yet. I'm used to start a game and play it..... ;-)

Cheers
DEX

Last edited:
got White, Silver (25%), and Bronze, but the message said I'll only get the Bronze Brewer Decal. I never got the Emissive Blue or Emissive Red Decals (i relogged several times) . I'm also pretty sure I was top 10% in an earlier phase project.

Does anyone else think this CG bugged out in the end? I was in the 75% range an hour before it ended and somehow it went to 100%?

I'm not the only one in my squad who had this happen, seems like somehow hundreds of thousands of items hit the CG in a speed that doesnt seem possible.

Does anyone else think this CG bugged out in the end? I was in the 75% range an hour before it ended and somehow it went to 100%?

I'm not the only one in my squad who had this happen, seems like somehow hundreds of thousands of items hit the CG in a speed that doesnt seem possible.
Depends What Your Standing was before in tons on wednesday ...
Inaras gestimates for the 75% bottom target was going up fast and thats just the few that even allow stat tracing over the last few hours . Was looking close to Kicking 7000tons users out as it was shooting up to near 6000tons...
CGs are not over till the timer runs out with this fake last tier, its easy to do 2100 tons in 45mins of runs... So getting ~6000 in the last day is only 9 total runs in correct cutter...

Last edited:

How much did you deliver? (Dropping out of the top 75% in the last hour is probably no more than bad luck and sailing a wee bit too close to the wind.)
I made two extra deliveries on Wednesday evening because I got slightly nervous, but according to Inara I would still have been OK in the end.

After a long break from the game, I only joined the last two CG weeks and got 75% in both. My inbox told me I'd reached the top 50% at least once...

Honestly, it's like they made the effort to dump the data about who did what, but then somehow scrambled it while attempting to match rewards with players... (Might be as dumb as an off-by-one error somewhere, who knows.)

I'm now wondering if I'm gonna lose the silver decal if/when they square it all up :D (Tbh, I haven't cared enough to even go looking for it yet :ROFLMAO: )
Maybe somebody used the sort/filter rule in the excel list incorrectly, saved and closed the file and now they can not go back to the original data. 😆

So who gets the emissive decals? So far I only have the white.
Those who got 75% and over and pressed the complete button at the station. When the Servers are working and updatable...
There has allready been one attempt To restart and Kick the decals out in a wish to not to have to do it again, this did happen but Again as what been normal for CGs VM and CM are again going to have to once again give devs another push to sort things out...
This is normal for CG Rewards To be pushed out on mondays... The discount Empire sale rewards at the station did not happen till monday...
Fdev should be used to fixing CG item on mondays..

Last edited:
Those who got 75% and over and pressed the complete button at the station. When the Servers are working and updatable...
There has allready been one attempt To restart and Kick the decals out in a wish to not to have to do it again, this did happen but Again as what been normal for CGs VM and CM are again going to have to once again give devs another push to sort things out...
This is normal for CG Rewards To be pushed out on mondays... The discount Empire sale rewards at the station did not happen till monday...
Fdev should be used to fixing CG item on mondays..
Okies

I hit 25% on one but not seeing any Silver decal.

It's basic stuff like this after so many years that really should work.

I hit 25% on one but not seeing any Silver decal.

It's basic stuff like this after so many years that really should work.
And you wont Update 11 has been nuked so youll not get the decal...
No update 11 = No decal...

if they nuke update 11 to next week you'll be waiting even longer.. lol

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom