COMPLETED CG Colonia Bridge Project Third Phase - Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Alcor
Station: Macdonald Settlement (Coriolis Starport, large pads available, 1,728 Ls from main star, 81.71 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Ceramic Composites, Computer Components and Thermal Cooling Units
Time limit: 13th January 3308 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Brewer Corporation intends to improve the travel corridor between the Alcor and Colonia systems by constructing several new starports.
The previous two phases of the Colonia Bridge project established stationary megaships in 56 systems. These provide rest, refuel and repair facilities for vessels making the 22,000 light year journey to and from the Colonia region.
A press release from Brewer Corporation outlined this latest initiative:
Phase three aims to enhance the Colonia Bridge by building permanent starports in key locations along the route. These will offer a wide range of services to travellers, and also serve as homes for the many new communities that we expect to spring up around them.
Our plan is to construct up to five starports branching out from Alcor. Starport structures will be assembled by the 27th of January, with additional services scheduled for implementation at a later date.
Pilots are asked to deliver ceramic composites, computer components and thermal cooling units to Macdonald Settlement in the Alcor system.
Should deliveries reach sufficient levels, the top 75% of contributors will be awarded an engineered frame shift drive with increased range and faster boot sequence. These will be placed in storage at Macdonald Settlement.
The top five contributors in Alcor will be invited to submit naming suggestions for the new starports. All name submissions will be subject to review by the Brewer Corporation board of directors.
Each tier reached will enable Brewer Corporation to add the following to the Colonia Bridge route. Module rewards are also decided by the final tier achieved.
  • Tier 1: One starport framework assembled
  • Tier 2: One additional starport framework
  • Tier 3: One additional starport framework and Modified 3A Frame Shift Drive
  • Tier 4: One additional starport framework and Modified 4A Frame Shift Drive
  • Tier 5: One additional starport framework and Modified 6A Frame Shift Drive
  • Tier 6: All additional commodities delivered will count toward personal contribution totals
Rewards tiers are cumulative, and higher tiers will include rewards from lower tiers.
The campaign begins on the 6th of January 3308 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Ceramic Composites, Computer Components and Thermal Cooling Units to Macdonald Settlement in the Alcor system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
The module rewards for this initiative are pre-engineered and cannot be modified further, though the active experimental effects can be changed.
  • Macdonald Settlement is at planet B 2
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Fleet Carrier Vendor/Admin
  • Prices at Macdonald Settlement: TBC - based on previous CGs
    • Ceramic Composites: 3,320 Cr/T
    • Computer Components: 6,208 Cr/T
    • Thermal Cooling Units: 30,080 Cr/T
Last updated: 6/1 @ 13:00 UTC
sJ9a8A9.png

uQ4yqrM.png
4r79RSA.png

lxVh3cY.png
vyWX9HS.png

4UV4tv6.png
Latest status
Last updated: 12 January 19:00 UTC-passed Tier 54

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 152,965,589 tonnes delivered (Tier 6 target: 1B tonnes)
Contributors: 14,777
Reward Tier: 5/6
Global Reward:
5 starport frameworks assembled
Top 10 CMDRs: 80,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 50,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 30,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 20,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 10,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 1,000,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
So what does "All additional commodities delivered will count toward personal contribution totals" really mean?

Is it: If we hit tier 6, then all commodities delivered will count towards one's individual contribution? But in order to hit tier 6, we need to only deliver the 3 listed commodities, and the CG is over once tier 6 is hit. I'm confused about the incentives here.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
So what does "All additional commodities delivered will count toward personal contribution totals" really mean?

Is it: If we hit tier 6, then all commodities delivered will count towards one's individual contribution? But in order to hit tier 6, we need to only deliver the 3 listed commodities, and the CG is over once tier 6 is hit. I'm confused about the incentives here.
My understanding is that it means there are no additional rewards for hitting Tier 6, just the cumulative rewards for tiers 5 and below. So once we pass Tier 5, the only thing you are working for is to be in a higher reward group for the increased credit pay out associated with bing in a higher grouping. That make sense?

I think it just means you make credits from the deliveries of the 3 commodities but there are no further incentives. There's a huge gap from tier 5 to 6, so it looks like a way to ensure the goal lasts the week.

May be I missed details, I didn't participate in previous CG's - what kind of modification they offer for FSD?
To quote the first post:

"Should deliveries reach sufficient levels, the top 75% of contributors will be awarded an engineered frame shift drive with increased range and faster boot sequence."

O7
To add to this, since faster boot sequence engineering also affects the optimal mass modifier, these FSDs offer jump ranges not attainable by conventional means. You can add an experimental effect to them without affecting the base engineering. Their size 5 equivalents from an even earlier CG have been available al the human tech broker for some time now.

Any one able to pixel count on PC using the linear scale, first page display, what the tiers may be...
1080p console screen still sucks for this. makes lining up arrows hard enough lol..
FIbFi4nWYAM7a7U

Last edited:
May be I missed details, I didn't participate in previous CG's - what kind of modification they offer for FSD?

Leads to insane results. An Anaconda gains 6 ly.

Fully armed and fitted for everything: 77 ly unladen.

The second will go in my Vette: 42 ly unladen.

I think I am starting a career as a Ganker at Beagle Point…😜

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom