Comedy glasses and giant ears- anonymous protocols and leaving the ship in Odyssey

Getting a bit back on topic, are the people walking about 'real' and not some odd holographic avatar over a robot? Because you could have fun Agent 47 style gameplay scanning people and assuming their identity.

probably turn a blind eye, just like high security system station dont bother scanning ships before giving them docking permsion, which are clearly up to no good ;)

"We're a high security system and will scan everyone, except if you want to dock, any Tom, "Richard" & Harry, or notorious pirate CPT Jack Sparrow can dock, and once docked we cant see you"

tenor.gif

So about this hypothetical itinerant human abattoir kumho burger supplies delivery spaceship, and it's wanted crew, in addition to the meat for the burgers, couldn't the "livestock" also provide leather facemasks?

NPCs in the game are already stupid enough to let commanders hold max rank in both the Federation and Empire at the same time, so I'm thinking it won't matter at all.

So, back to the original post, with a twist. I land clean, but I pick up bounty doing something on foot, making me wanted. But my ship isn't hot. So I get in my ship. Is it now wanted, or is it just carrying wanted passengers (me)? Will there be equivalent of on-foot interstellar factors?

Top Bottom