commander travel

if a commander has a number of ships and wants to keep them in certain areas because of their attributes it would be good if that commander could have the option of taking a trip to any of his various ships in different locations as a passenger.

Yes come with me, oh yes we are going buy way of Beagle Point, it could take three or four months, welcome my captive peon.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I just woke up and am enjoying my morning coffee and this is one of the first posts I read this morning. Thank you for the great chuckle, always a good way to start the day.

Yes come with me, oh yes we are going buy way of Beagle Point, it could take three or four months, welcome my captive peon.
i love the idea for taxi flying, but a thought has just occurred to me: what if the CMDR who fly the taxi-ship will go offline for one-two month (real time) and you stay stuck in the ship for this time 😂

Commander transfer or ship transfer - choose one.
Personally, I would scrap ship transfer and allow commanders to choose which of their ships to login to.

There are some other things that would need to change to avoid exploits, but this would make the game as a whole far more flexible.

Top Bottom