#CommanderCreations - 3/12/2021

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

I'm back to share the best creations of the week from the Elite galaxy! Thanks to Sally for doing a grand job in finding your amazing work last week, but I reckon we've got just as good a selection today! Let's begin:

Elite Ship Dioramas By Phoebia

1CpRxsu.jpg

As featured in our latest Supercruise News show, these dioramas by Phoebia are a true work of art! I can't begin to explain the process in making these, but I do know they all originate from actual in-game screenshots.

Imperial Eagle In Minecraft By GrandBee

Ir5nTmt.jpg

It's always fun seeing players recreate the iconic Elite ships in other games, and Minecraft has been a great platform for this - Grandbee's addition to the collection does not disappoint!

Near Bubble Exploration & Adventure Map By Mita Kondria

HEVs0c1.png

If you're looking for an in-depth travel map for the Bubble, look no further than this incredible map from Mita Kondria. Make sure to head to the tweet linked on their name to get the PDF and zoom in to all the glorious detail.

Ambush In Res By Sqwall

3ldTgII.jpg

Here's a fantastic image all by itself from Sqwall on Reddit, however, when you look into the comments, you'll notice that they actually combined many different screenshots to create this compilation of beautiful imagery!

That's all for this week!

o7

Very nice creations! Also, a o7 to the creator of the Cobra Mk III diorama for including Jameson's crashed Cobra underneath.

Insane dioramas from CMDR Phoebia, warmest congrats!
The Near Bubble Exploration and Adventure Map is best viewed in it's original PDF form so the detailed information can be appreciated. Great job, CMDR Kondria!

Last edited:
A Call to Arms: Defend Humanity #CommanderCreations

YouTube video:
Source: https://youtu.be/6eljEaRzUjo

This is a motivational anti-Thargoid speech I put together and recorded, based on episodes of ‘Journey to Elysium – The Jordanna Frost Story’ that I wrote and posted on the INARA website, though the speech is standalone and separate from the story. The video was very kindly made by the incredibly talented CMDR Radiumio, who has my immense gratitude, and must be given full credit for the concept, style, design and production of the video.

If you are interested in reading the story and would like to know more, here is a link to the overview of it on INARA: https://inara.cz/cmdr-logbook/134483/62729/

And also want to say that the dioramas by CMDR Phoebia from last week are fantastic! :)

Top Bottom