Community Challenge Question: How many babies to get hat?

This is something I have been trying to figure out for awhile now, and have been scouring posts both here on these forums, as well as on Reddit. As near as I can figure out, it looks like you only need to breed 25 babies of the given animal in order to earn the final reward, the hat for the outfit. At least that seems to have been the case with the Pandas.

Can anyone else either confirm or disprove this? (Not including issues with apparent glitches not giving you the rewards.)

I am really hoping that this is true, and it's not based on some kind of sliding scale. I could see it being a different number based on the actual animal in question, because some animals breed more babies in a single litter than other animals. I have yet to reach that top goal on a community challenge, but I think I've just hit my stride in my primary franchise zoo, and I am feeling really hopeful and optimistic that I can get it with the Cheetahs. (Even better because the cheetahs are super adorable, and hopefully the outfit looks nice. heheh)

I also just realized that the Cheetah challenge is to release animals into the wild, instead of simply breeding baby cheetahs. Not sure if that is different from other challenges or not, but definitely new for me!

Top Bottom