Community Creations! - Ultimate Video Competition

I don't really expect myself to win. [hehe]

Nor do I.

And further more, I eat Silvarrets for breakfast... with extra maple syrup. In other words, I take his ideas and make them better... leaving him in the dust crying.

It's on like Donkey Kong people. Stakes are high. There can be only one. This town aint big enough for the two of us; if you can't stand the heat, stay outta the kitchen... etc etc.

Oh yeah!!! [squeeeeee]

Zac Antonaci

Head of Communications
Frontier
Nor do I.

And further more, I eat Silvarrets for breakfast... with extra maple syrup. In other words, I take his ideas and make them better... leaving him in the dust crying.

It's on like Donkey Kong people. Stakes are high. There can be only one. This town aint big enough for the two of us; if you can't stand the heat, stay outta the kitchen... etc etc.

Oh yeah!!! [squeeeeee]

Them there is fighting talk.

WOW! What a prize indeed! I may be able to give this a go, but I really get get find some free time to play!

Last edited:
Started a project for this contest. But i've got so many ideas too incorporate i doubt i'll make the deadline haha. Still gonna try though :p

How long would the video have to be?

Pretty sure Silvarret wins instantly (if he enters) anyway, but still.

While i think he or kukamonda needed to win last time (with the screenshot contest) he didnt win. Theres a guy on the forums who make this huge parks with modern buildings that look like a big sprawling alien cities. Its was not my favourite type of buildings (I like more realistic renditions of how parks look in real life, even when they are not recreations like Silvarret's), but I undertand why some people like it best as its really impressive.

What Im trying to say here is do not give already the prize. Maybe someone comes and does some suprising thing Frontier loves.

I see it like some of the folks here...

even though while i think people like Silvarret are doing a great job and are extremly talented, i think the winner will be someone else. Probably someone who did not even show much yet. While i like some of the amazing things people have done, like the Maya-Temple and what not.. most lack "personality".

No clue how to explain exactly what i mean... even though there is some "epic" stuff.. i don't know.. they don't feel really "lovely". Like that Dark flat ride, from that girl.. with all those bubbles/magic looking caverns, it feels more charismatic and more "clever", like some of the extreme buildings.

BTW.. Does the Video have to be "motion-exclusive".. or could you put in Screenshots and stuff as well? There is also no Time-Limit.. but if i would put in every little Detail, it would be probably a 60 minute Video. lol.. also having Screenshots in the Video, as an eyecatcher for certain details, would help as well. A lot of stuff will just "fly by" in a video, without even realizing.. which is sad sometimes.

I really wish that I could enter this! However my PC has decided that any recording software will just screw up my games! :/

Goodluck to everyone!

Last edited:
When will we know the winners? I'm not asking because I entered, I wish I was better at this game [tongue] but the forums have seemed kind of slow lately, and I'm hoping they pick up again after this ends? It feels like people are possibly withholding from sharing their creations.

It says the winner will be contacted within a week? So, its going to be a while before we see all the great work people submitted to this and the wait is killing me!

Top Bottom