Community Team Changes

Tim Smith

Lead Community Manager
Hi everyone!

We’ve got some news to share with you all to start the week regarding the community teams here at Frontier! We’ve got a busy time ahead, and to help us handle that we’ve changed up the teams a little bit, which means you will all have new faces to get to know and talk to!

From today, I will be joining Jens and Chanté to help them out as the Community Lead for Planet Coaster, Planet Zoo and Jurassic World Evolution. I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all, and to the friends I made on Elite I’ll still be here and popping into your discords now and then, expect the chatter about coffee to continue o7.

For those from Elite, Paul will be joining their team from today as well! Many of you may already know him as he’s been at Frontier for about 2 years now! He’s trading his seat on a coaster for a seat in a sidewinder, ready to explore the stars.

Thanks!

Tim

Tim you’re an awesome dude. And elites loss is planet coaster’s gain. But I’m absolutely positive that Arthur Bruce and Stephen are more than up to the task of getting Paul up to speed for elite. Congrats to everyone on their new respective positions and I for one am looking forward to all kinds of fun new stuff coming out in the next couple months. 😁

Hi everyone!

We’ve got some news to share with you all to start the week regarding the community teams here at Frontier! We’ve got a busy time ahead, and to help us handle that we’ve changed up the teams a little bit, which means you will all have new faces to get to know and talk to!

From today, I will be joining Jens and Chanté to help them out as the Community Lead for Planet Coaster, Planet Zoo and Jurassic World Evolution. I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all, and to the friends I made on Elite I’ll still be here and popping into your discords now and then, expect the chatter about coffee to continue o7.

For those from Elite, Paul will be joining their team from today as well! Many of you may already know him as he’s been at Frontier for about 2 years now! He’s trading his seat on a coaster for a seat in a sidewinder, ready to explore the stars.

Thanks!

Tim
Thanks for the heads up and good luck over there on planet coaster etc

I can see the scene- all the CMs in the staff room sat in a circle, pulling lots...

Tim exclaims with joy "I get the normal people!"

1595337058193.png

Paul puts his hand in the bag

1595337017603.png

Slowly he pulls out the forum name.

Oh dear.

1595337163271.png

"Cheer up!" exclaims Tim. "Elite Dangerous forums are like a sort of zoo with crazed dinosaurs- it can't be that bad".

Top Bottom